TITAN | Luxury Crewed Motor Yacht
"Dynamic Captain and crew providing 5* service and hospitality aboard former Royal Navy Vessel turned Superyacht."
Brooke Marine 60m - 11 Cabins - Cannes - Monaco - Naples - Porto Cervo - Athens - Dubrovnik From € 220000 to € 290000 per week
- Manufacturer Brooke Marine
- Model TITAN
- Charter Regions
- Length60.3 m
- # Crew21
- Max Pers Cruising24
- Year1968 (2009 Refit)
- Cruising Speed10.5 knots - maximum 12.5 knots
- Hull TypeMonohull
- Motor HP4 x Lister Blackstone ERS8M
- Fuel Consumption350
- Crew Type Crewed
A recently refurbished Royal Navy Vessel with luxurious interiors and true character. Keep reading...
The extensive rebuild in 2005, and refit in 2008 has brought the former HMS Beagle to life and it is now one of the most spacious and opulent charter yachts available.
TITAN is one of a very few luxury yachts licensed for up to 22 guests!
- Master king cabin on the upper deck, with a private salon and his & hers bathroom, shower and bath tub with hydromassage,
- 5 double cabins, 2 on the main deck and 3 on the lower deck (VIP - bath),
- 5 twin cabins, 3 on the main deck and 2 on the lower deck, equipped with showers,
- All cabins are equipped with phones for interior and exterior calls.
TITAN is ideally suited to large family events due to her great proportions.
Her large, open and airy interior are furnished in a contemporary English style, featuring beech wood and birds eye marble.
Her grand main saloon is a great place for entertaining. Gloriously furnished and equipped with cinema screen, it is ideal for the entertainment of small groups.
On her upper deck there is a gym, library and bar with a Sky lounge which opens out via automatic doors to a lovely shaded terrace.
The main deck is a fabulous location for al fresco dining with seating for up to 18 guests, in a truly spectacular setting.
- Bose surround sound in the main salon, sky bar and library,
- Sky TV and DVD in all cabins and library,
- Cinema screen with beamer in the main saloon,
- Extensive range of DVDs and games,
- Book library,
- iPod docking stations in the main salon, sky bar, fly deck and gym.
Health & Fitness:
- Bicycle with TV screen,
- Power plate,
- 2 sets of weights,
- Elliptical machine,
Watersports & Toys:
- Tenders: 2 x Alson flash 750 powered Evinrude e-tech 225 DHX,
- Jet skis: 2 x Yamaha 900 STX,
- Water ski equipment,
- Water ski board,
- Snorkelling equipment,
Diving Equipment: rendez-vous only
- 4 sets of scuba diving gear,
- Dive-air compressor: 1 x for re-filling of scuba tanks and breathing air bottles.
Sample 7 Day Itinerary:
Start your motor yacht charter in Monaco and discover the highlights of The French and Italian Riviera on your seven day luxury yacht charter.
French VAT is due on the Charter Fee. Expenses are estimated on average at 30% of the Charter Fee, depending on the exact requirements of the Charterer.
Events and Meetings, Entertainment System, Jetski, Scuba Gear, Snorkelling Gear
“ The cruise was excellent. Captain Luca and the crew were superb - nothing was too much trouble. Everyone had a wonderful time and enjoyed themselves hugely. Thank you for all your help at Boatbookings to help make this charter such a success. ”
“ Sara and I, the children and all our guests have been absolutely delighted with the service you have provided and we have all had a wonderful week on Titan. Thank you once again for a superb time on Titan and good luck to you and all the crew on yo...[more] ”
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: € 220000 per week
High Season: € 290000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port:
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Western Med.