Oceanic 55 | Crewed Sailing Catamaran
"A huge performance sailing catamaran - over 15 knots top sailing speed!!"
6 Cabins - Phuket, Myanmar and the Andaman Sea From € 6500 to € 15000 per week
Minimum charter duration: Keep reading...
- Possible surcharges for less than 7 days.
Charter yacht location:
- Based in Phuket, Thailand,
- Running charters to Myanmar and Langkawi.
Accommodation for 12 guests in:
- 5 double cabins and 1 twin cabin.
Crew have their own cabins and toilets/showers.
This is no standard cat - this is a real sailing cat, with a top motoring speed around 10 knots and sailing speed over 15 knots, a big rig, and great response from the helm. If guests want to feel the wind in their hair, they are more than welcome to have a try sailing from the upper helm station (under a watchful eye from the experienced skipper of course!).
Accommodation is in 4 double cabins downstairs, plus a salon area upstairs which converts into separate double and twin bunk cabins if required. The cabins are served by 4 toilet/showers and 2 deck showers. Each cabin has multiple fans and LED lights, as well as big opening hatches and side ports providing plenty of ventilation. Crew are accommodated in 2 forward cabins, with their own shower/toilets, and deck access - completely separate from guests.
The cockpit seats around 12 and has three dining tables. Access is easy to both boarding transoms as they are both walk through. There is a diving/snorkelling ladder on the starboard side for easy swim access. Over the cockpit is a huge fixed alloy awning. There is a 49 flat screen and DVD player and DVD and music library. A USB station and with connections to plug your I-pod or I-phones into, also a big set of 4 speakers and amplifier to pump up the volume. There is a giant shade awning over the bow netting, which is great for lazing under and sipping a cocktail or two.
The galley is well-equipped for remote charters, with three fridge freezers, big commercial stainless galley, reverse-osmosis water maker 180LPH. There is a large generator, 10 solar panels, and a wind generator – so lots of power supply aboard including the main engines which each have 120Amp Balmar alternators and smart regulators.
Yacht pricing per week in Thailand:
1st May to 17th Dec:
- 1-4 guests - Euro 6,300
- 5-6 guests - Euro 7,700
- 7-8 guests - Euro 8,400
- 9-10 guests - Euro 9,800
- 11-12 guests - Euro 11,200
17th Dec to 15th Jan:
- 1-4 guests - Euro 8,400
- 5-6 guests - Euro 9,800
- 7-8 guests - Euro 10,500
- 9-10 guests - Euro 12,250
- 11-12 guests - Euro 14,000
15th Jan to 30th April:
- 1-4 guests - Euro 7,000
- 5-6 guests - Euro 8,400
- 7-8 guests - Euro 9,100
- 9-10 guests - Euro 10,500
- 11-12 guests - Euro 11,900
Typical prices for Burma are Euro 15,000-25,000 per week, depending on number of guests and time of year.
- Services of captain and crew,
- 3 meals per day plus snacks,
- Running costs ie fuel, water, marina fees,
- Use of 2 double kayaks, 1 SUP, and professional game fishing equipment,
- Local taxes and post charter cleaning.
Price does not include:
- Soft and alcoholic drinks,
- Transfers to/from yacht,
- National park fees,
- Crew gratuities,
- Higher charter rates for Burma (approx 25-30%),
- Burma entry fee of USD 350 per person per week.
- 50% to confirm. Balance 2 months before charter.
- All payments made are non-refundable,
- Please take out personal travel cancellation insurance in case your plans change.
Contact us for a real sailing experience in the Andaman Sea.
Entertainment System, Snorkelling Gear
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: € 6500 per week
High Season: € 15000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Phuket
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Phang Nga Bay
- Similan Islands
- Phi Phi Islands
- Andaman Islands
- Mergui Archipelago