Helia 44 | Bareboat Catamaran
"Delivering top performance under sail, with her majestic lines and sleek styling"
4 Cabins - Tortola, BVI From $ 7700 to $ 11000 per week
Delivering top performance under sail, with her majestic lines and sleek styling, the protected steering station on her flybridge provides excellent visibility. Keep reading...
She is great for entertaining with her well integrated indoor and outdoor living spaces.
- Each cabin has a queen size bed with private ensuite head and separate shower compartment,
- Cabins have excellent natural light and ventilation, a fan and ample storage space.
Facilities & Entertainment:
- CD player with MP3, stereo, and cockpit speakers,
- Cellular phone,
- Hard bimini with sky lights,
- Charcoal BBQ,
- Air conditioning and generator.
Watersports & Toys:
- 12ft 15hp outboard dinghy,
- Snorkelling equipment.
GPS, Entertainment System, Autopilot, SSB. VHF, BBQ, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: $ 7700 per week
High Season: $ 11000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Tortola
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)