SUNARK | Luxury Crewed Motor Yacht
"With a jacuzzi and two bars - what more could you want!"
Heesen 120 - 4 Cabins - Bahamas - Nassau - Paradise Island From $ 60000 to $ 75000 per week
She is the perfect way to explore the Islands of the Bahamas. Keep reading...
Custom built in 1995 by Heesen Yachts, SUNARK is a truly unique vessel that delivers the very best in on board living and high performance, having been fitted with zero-speed stabilizers.
There is masses of space on her decks - guests have the option of dining alfresco both on the aft-deck and sun-deck, as well as formally in the dining room.
Her sun-deck also features a jacuzzi and wet-bar, making this the ideal place to entertain. Her interior is equally impressive, with a further bar located aft of the salon and a well equipped entertainment center.
- Master stateroom is located below deck amidships and features a king bed, entertainment system with flat screen TV, and a large ensuite bathroom with bidet, toilet, jacuzzi tub and shower,
- 3 guest staterooms located below, 2 with queen beds and 1 with twin beds, all with ensuite bathrooms and shower.
- Satellite throughout,
- Wireless internet,
- Board games,
- Ice maker,
- 8 person jacuzzi on deck,
- Deck shower.
Watersports & Toys:
- 18ft RIB inflatable tender,
- Adult waterskis,
- Jet skis for 2 people,
- Wave runners x2,
- Snorkelling equipment for 8,
- Rendezvous diving only,
- Floating mats,
- Beach games.
- Captain Bob Terrell, plus a crew of 4 will ensure that you receive 5 star service.
Internet, GPS, Entertainment System, Autopilot, VHF, Jetski, BBQ, Jacuzzi, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: $ 60000 per week
High Season: $ 75000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.