HERITAGE | Luxury Crewed Sailing Yacht
Perini Navi 149 - 4 Cabins - La Spezia - Italian Riviera - Portofino - Genoa From € 110000 to € 130000 per week
Accommodations on this luxury Perini Navi sailing yacht are are provided for nine guests and six professional crew. This model can be described as a recent sloop with a cutter rig. The gracious superyacht was envisaged by a naval architect who collaborated with Perini Navi and Ron Holland Design. Perini Navi was responsible for the interior design. Keep reading...
This Perini Navi was completed in Italy and successfully launched in Viareggio in 2006 before being delivered to the owner. Her hull was built out of steel. The sailing yacht superstructure component is made extensively from aluminium.
- Master cabin with 2 Queen size beds, his and hers bathroom and office. Knowing in good advance we can split the huge cabin in 2 double cabins (each with private bathroom). 1 is also connected with an office (with sofa/bed).
- 3 twin cabins with private bathroom plus a pullman berth in each (pullmans are used for children).
Watersports & Toys:
- Castoldi jet Tender 16, 5 mt with Yanmar 115 HP
- Bombard Rubber Boat 4 mt with 15 hp Yamaha
- 2 seadoo GTX for snorkelling or swimming
- HOT DOG for 6 people
- 3 inflatable Kayak
- 2 monster tube for 2 people
- 1 wakeboard
- 1 pair of waterskis
- Snorkelling equipment
- On demand, booking in good advance, al jetski can be put onboard
Entertainment System, Jetski
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: € 110000 per week
High Season: € 130000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: La Spezia
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- St Tropez
- La Spezia
HERITAGE - Perini Navi 149Details