SEAWOLF | Luxury Crewed Motor Yacht
"Ideal for those looking for a truly luxurious adventure."
J & K Scheepweren NV 193 - 6 Staterooms - Costa Rica - Alaska - Pacifc Northwest From $ 180000 per week
Originally a tugboat, she was completely redesigned and rebuilt for five star leisure and adventure in 2002, before an extensive refit in 2010. Keep reading...
2014 brings a complete new sundeck with a state-of-the-art outdoor swimming pool.
She is ideal for those looking for a truly luxurious adventure with an expert crew, SEAWOLF will take you to some of the most beautiful places in the world.
- Full beam owners cabin with en suite bathroom, dressing room, private salon, office, and service pantry,
- VIP queen guest cabin with en suite shower room,
- Double guest cabin with en suite shower room,
- Double guest cabin with additional single bed and en suite shower room,
- 2 x twin guest cabins with en suite shower rooms,
- The third outdoor deck is a private space above the owner’s suite, commanding a 360º view. Perfect for sunbathing, working out, sharing a private meal with those closest to you whilst watching the world as it unfolds.
Facilities & Entertainment:
- Large flat screen TV/DVD/CD with MX 3000 remote system and surround sound,
- Music, book and video libraries,
- Heated pool,
- Bar on the owners deck,
Watersports & Toys:
- 29ft Goldfish 380hp,
- 17ft BWA 90hp,
- 2 x Seadoo waverunners,
- Hereschoff 29ft sailboat,
- 1 x sea kayak,
- 1 x double kayak,
- 1 x single kayak,
- 2 x wind surfers,
- 2 x optima sailboats,
- Children and adult wake board,
- Children and adult water skis,
- Scuba equipment,
- Sport fishing tackle.
Internet, Entertainment System, BBQ, Air Con
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
From $ 180000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port:
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Pacific Northwest
- Costa Rica