TIGER LILY | Luxury Crewed Catamaran
"One of the most dynamic and award winning crews in the BVI!"
Lagoon 620 - 4 Cabins - Nassau - Staniel Cay - Exumas From $ 30000 to $ 34000 per weekThis crewed Lagoon 620 catamaran, TIGER LILY, is ideal for up to 8 guests to cruise the Bahamas and Exumas in unrivalled comfort and style!
7-Day Sample Yacht Charter Itinerary in the Bahamas:
Launched in September of 2015, the stunning TIGER LILY features four ensuite queen guest cabins, an open and airy saloon with a nearly 360 degree view, and an expansive flybridge, ideal for your Bahamas Yacht Charter.
TIGER LILY features four en-suite queen guest cabins with heads and shower, stereo/cd player/iPod dock and air conditioning. Guest will enjoy first class amenities and plenty of storage in every cabin.
Toys and Activities
- 16 Tender with 50HP outboard.
- Snorkel gear,
- 2 x SUP Paddleboards
- 2 x 1 pax Kayak
- Sunfish Sailboat
- Slow Cooked BBQ Baby Back Rib -Served with jalapeno-cheddar cornbread muffins, corn on the cobb, grilled zucchini, topped with fried crunchy onions
- The Ultimate Love Boat Platter -The freshest sushi and sashimi platter filled with local wahoo, tuna, Mahi, lobster, salmon tartare, hog fish, and more. Accompanied with fire cracker shrimp, seaweed salad, snow crab claws, and shrimp cocktail
- Surf and Turf Dinner - With a Red Wine Reduction Sauce and Hollandaise. Filet mignon grilled to your liking, with bleu cheese mashed potatoes and grilled asparagus, served on a pool of red wine reduction sauce with freshly caught lobster tail drizzled with hollandaise
Caribbean Inclusive Terms: The Charter Fee includes the services of a Captain and Crew, meals, standard ship’s bar, fuel, cruising taxes and permits, and all expenses related to running of the vessel and use of on-board sports equipment. The charter fee does not include (optional) crew gratuities, premium beverages and fine wines, excessive alcoholic consumption, off yacht excursions, dockage, telephone, airport transfers or similar expense incurred by the Charterer.
The following will be added to the weekly charter fee: 5% APA to cover special requests, VAT and Tax is also due alongside gratuities (15-20% of the Charter Fee left to the discretion of the Charterer).
Internet, Satellite Phone, Entertainment System, VHF, Scuba Gear, BBQ, Snorkelling Gear
- Length19.81 m
- # Crew2
- Cruising Speed8.5 knots - maximum 12 knots
- Hull TypeCatamaran
- Fuel Capacity40
- Motor HP2 x 110hp Volvos
- Crew Type Crewed
Do you know this yacht?
Low Season: $ 30000 per week
High Season: $ 34000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port:
- Nassau,Staniel Cay
- Departures Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Tortola BVI