SUNARK | Luxury Crewed Motor Yacht
"With a jacuzzi and two bars - what more could you want!"
Heesen 120 - 4 Cabins - Bahamas - Nassau - Paradise Island From $ 60000 to $ 75000 per week
- Length36.58 m
- # Crew5
- Year1995 (2006 Refit)
- Cruising Speed35 knots - maximum 45 knots
- Hull TypeMonohull
- Motor HP2 x 3500hp Diesel
- Crew Type Crewed
She is the perfect way to explore the Islands of the Bahamas. Keep reading...
Custom built in 1995 by Heesen Yachts, SUNARK is a truly unique vessel that delivers the very best in on board living and high performance, having been fitted with zero-speed stabilizers.
There is masses of space on her decks - guests have the option of dining alfresco both on the aft-deck and sun-deck, as well as formally in the dining room.
Her sun-deck also features a jacuzzi and wet-bar, making this the ideal place to entertain. Her interior is equally impressive, with a further bar located aft of the salon and a well equipped entertainment center.
- Master stateroom is located below deck amidships and features a king bed, entertainment system with flat screen TV, and a large ensuite bathroom with bidet, toilet, jacuzzi tub and shower,
- 3 guest staterooms located below, 2 with queen beds and 1 with twin beds, all with ensuite bathrooms and shower.
- Satellite throughout,
- Wireless internet,
- Board games,
- Ice maker,
- 8 person jacuzzi on deck,
- Deck shower.
Watersports & Toys:
- 18ft RIB inflatable tender,
- Adult waterskis,
- Jet skis for 2 people,
- Wave runners x2,
- Snorkelling equipment for 8,
- Rendezvous diving only,
- Floating mats,
- Beach games.
- Captain Bob Terrell, plus a crew of 4 will ensure that you receive 5 star service.
Internet, GPS, Entertainment System, Autopilot, VHF, Jetski, BBQ, Jacuzzi, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: $ 60000 per week
High Season: $ 75000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Departures Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Paradise Island
ANDIAMO - Symbol 92Details