SUHEYLA | Gulet
"One of the most iconic sailing yachts cruising Turkish waters. Dont miss this opportunity!"
6 Cabins - Marmaris - Gocek - Bodrum - Split - Dubrovnik From € 42000 to € 49000 per week
- Manufacturer Karyat Karadeniz
- Model Karyat Custom
- Charter Regions
Croatia Adriatic Sea
Aegean Sea - Turkey
- Length40 m
- # Crew6
- Cruising Speed9 knots - maximum 12 knots
- Hull TypeMonohull
- Motor HP540 HP Caterpillar
- Crew Type Crewed
Her very large aft deck design with its most generous and versatile use of space will provide unlimited opportunities for fun aboard. Keep reading...
SUHEYLA has stunning interiors and full beam opulent guest suites, she expresses herself in an exceptionally elegant style.
SUHEYLA can accommodate 12 guests, (maximum 14) in her six guest suites one of which is on deck level. Four of her suites are full-beam suites with an additional single berth.
There is a seventh optional twin bunk cabin with ensuite facilities which can be used by guests if requested.
All guest suites, are elegant and spaciously designed, furnished with settee, dressing-table, wardrobes and are equipped with audio-video entertainment centre and mini-bar. En-suite bathrooms are fitted with exquisite granite. The deck suite features a jacuzzi. SUHEYLA is air-conditioned throughout.
- Rotating sun deck
- Deck-jacuzzi with ozone treatment and wet bar
- Main saloon glass roof to watch the stars and the sails while dining or relaxing
- Under-water windows with lights to watch the marine life
- Extra-large sea windows for plenty of light and great views of the sea in all guest suites
- 18-sqm swim platform
- 5,00 m Zar boat with 115 HP and 3,20 m Zodiac with 50 HP outboards
She has an extensive array of water sport equipments including diving and professional fishing gear, water-skis, kayak, snorkelling and windsurf equipment.
Internet, Entertainment System, Autopilot, Jacuzzi, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
“ We have spend a great time on S.Sultan. The crew was wonderful and the chef was outperforming anything we found on shore, so decided to eat on board only. It was mainly the crew who delivered us an unforgettable experience. Our overall experience ...[more] ”
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: € 42000 per week
High Season: € 49000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Marmaris
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)