RHINO | Luxury Crewed Motor Yacht
"RHINO is a worldclass motor yacht; both tranquil and breathtaking!"
Admiral Marine 154 - 5 Staterooms - Nassau - Bahamas - St Maarten - St Barths - NIce - West Mediterranean From $ 140000 to $ 155000 per week
- Manufacturer Admiral
- Model Admiral 154
- Charter Regions
Gulf of Naples
- Length46.94 m
- # Crew8
- Max Pers Cruising12
- Year1998 (2018 Refit)
- Cruising Speed13 knots - maximum 15 knots
- Hull TypeMonohull
- Motor HP2 x Caterpillar @ 1250
- Crew Type Crewed
She has many unique superyacht features, that include a circular staircase to provide access from the sundeck to the lower decks, a feature usually only found on much larger yachts. The sundeck staircase accesses the entire ship, through all decks. Keep reading...
She has 2 U-shaped bars finished in teak and surrounded by a total of 12 bar chairs. Both bars are protected from the sun by either the arch, or electric awnings that extend both forward and aft from the arch.
There is a 6 person Jacuzzi with sun lounging pads and a BBQ grill, with circular settees surrounding teak cocktail tables.
The main saloon on the bridge deck has superior light, ventilation and space, that surpasses a more conventional arrangement. Here a wet bar, 4 place games table, comfortable seating and coffee tables provide a convivial gathering space.
The dining deck is arranged with a teak table and 12 chairs for alfresco dining. This entire deck is protected from the sun by the sun deck overhead, and an electric awning to cover the aft seating area.
The bridge deck on RHINO is well laid out with great visibility and a U-shaped seating area for the enjoyment of guests.
The dining room is further aft, arranged with 2 circular tables, each with 6 chairs and extensive storage in beautifully hand painted curved cabinets.
Aft of the dining room luxury yacht RHINO has an elegant veranda deck and entertainment center. Here an excellent view out of the main aft deck through double glass doors further expands the sense of space. This is an ideal room for children and games, with easy access to the water sports areas.
An entirely separate and devoted theatre system is located in the upper main salon with retractable screen, all controlled by an AMX touch screen.
- Master cabin with a king size bed, bath/tub, shower and toilet,
- 2 guest cabins with queen size beds, showers and toilets,
- 1 guest cabin with a twin bed, bath/tub, shower and toilet,
- 1 guest cabin with a twin bed, shower and toilet,
- All staterooms are equipped with their own safes, entertainment centers and computer network access. If desired, an oversized VIP accommodation is created by combining 2 adjacent staterooms into 1 spacious suite,
- The crew have a separate companionway, heads and shower.
Please see our blog post RHINO (previously OHANA), the Quintessential Family Charter Yacht!.
- SAT TV,
- Local TV,
- Kaleidescape movie system throughout,
- DVD library,
- CD library,
- iPod dock,
- iPads in the master stateroom and sky lounge,
- Jacuzzi on deck and in the master cabin,
- Deck shower,
- Fully air conditioned through out,
- Cell phone,
- Games console.
Health & Fitness:
- Treadmill x1,
- Exercise bike x1,
- Free weights,
- Bicycles x4,
Watersports & Toys:
- 6m Nautica 250hp,
- 5m Nautica 60hp,
- Towing ring,
- Fishing equipment,
- Waterskis (adult),
- 4 Waverunner(s),
- 40ft water slide,
- Swim platform,
- 38 Jupiter Tender (2005),
- Towing banana.
- RHINO has a highly professional and very child-friendly crew of 8.
- Smoking is permitted on deck,
- Pets are not permitted onboard.
GPS, Entertainment System, Autopilot, VHF, Jetski, BBQ, Jacuzzi, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
|RHINO PDF Brochure||RHINO PDF Brochure|
|Images PDF||Images Brochure|
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: $ 140000 per week
High Season: $ 155000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port:
- Departures Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Simpson Bay
- St Tropez
- Staniel Cay
- Paradise Island
- St Thomas
- Western Med.
- Caribbean Sea