RAJA | luxury Crewed Sailing Yacht
"Fully refurbished 2015. One of the most experienced yachts for adventure charters around Southeast Asia."
6 Cabins - Indonesia, Thailand, Myanmar From € 32900 to € 35000 per week
- Length30.48 m
- # Crew6
- Hull TypeMonohull
- Motor HPYanmar 300HP
- Crew Type Crewed
Minimum charter duration: Keep reading...
Charter yacht location:
- November to May. Raja Ampat, Indonesia
- June to October. Komodo, Indonesia.
Accommodation for 12 guests in:
- 3 double cabins and 3 twin cabins.
All cabins have en-suite facilities and air conditioning.
Luxury charter yacht description:
Inspired by ships of centuries past that undertook journeys of exploration and trade to the Far East, this is a classic gaff-rigged schooner launched in the heart of the Malay Archipelago, at the crossroad of the spice routes.
Effortlessly combining style and grace with modern technology, the yacht is equipped for high-end sailing expeditions. With her beautiful cabins and recreational equipment, such as for snorkeling, scuba diving, kayaking and wakeboarding, this charter yacht has all that is needed for the perfect escape at sea.
Below deck, this luxury charter yacht has a spacious galley and a large salon. However, with her huge flush deck and steady motion, most meals will be set up al fresco under the open skies, while the guests enjoy their sailing holiday around Southeast Asia.
With an experienced Captain at her helm, supported by her friendly crew, dive master and gourmet chef, Raja is clearly in a class by herself, providing exclusive sailing holidays, luxury expeditions and diving exploration adventures.
Water toys and entertainment include:
- Waterskis, wakeboard, kayaks,
- Fishing and snorkelling equipment,
- Dive compressor plus several sets of dive equipment.
- Services of captain, crew and dive master,
- Free use of water toys and dive equipment,
- Up to 4 dives per day,
- All meals and soft drinks,
- Fuel for 6 hours cruising per day, tender 8 hours per week,
- Local taxes and post charter cleaning.
Price does not include:
- Transfers to/from yacht,
- Alcoholic drinks,
- National park fees,
- Crew gratuities.
- 50% deposit, balance 2 months before charter,
Contact us to discuss an amazing adventure in Southeast Asia.
Events and Meetings, Internet, Satellite Phone, Classic Yacht, GPS, Entertainment System, Autopilot, VHF, Scuba Gear, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: € 32900 per week
High Season: € 35000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port:
- Departures Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Raja Ampat
- Southeast Asia