PATEA | Gulet
"Excellent sailing performance and comfort."
Alia 29m - 4 Cabins - Turkey - Greece From € 39000 to € 45000 per week
- Length29 m
- # Crew4
- Cruising Speed12 knots
- Hull TypeMonohull
- Motor HPVolvo Penta D9 425hp
- Crew Type Crewed
PATEA is a great looking Warwick design performance cruising sloop, launched in 2012. Keep reading...
She gives you excellent sailing performance and comfort.
- Master suite,
- Twin convertible to a double,
- Convertible double,
- All cabins feature TVs and Blue Ray players, iPod/iPhone docks to allow film or music to be play through the Crestron System in that particular area.
Facilities & Entertainment:
- Saloon, “Pop up” Samsung 40inch LED full HD television and dedicated Blue Ray player, films and photos from Crestron ADMS server can also be viewed. This area has surround sound and a subwoofer,
- Cockpit, “Popup” 32inch waterproof full HD television that plays from the Crestron ADMS film server, or from the saloon Blue Ray player,
- Digital TV is available on any of the televisions whilst at anchor or in harbour,
- Crestron ADMS Film server and 2 x Crestron Adagio Music servers controlled through touch panels, or touch screen remote controls,
- Panasonic Intercom system between the master cabin, saloon and the crew mess,
- Bose speakers,
- iPod/iPhone docks,
- WiFi internet.
Watersports & Toys:
- 4m 50hp custom tender (for water ski-ing and wake boarding),
- Water skis,
- Snorkelling equipment of different sizes,
- Swimming noodles x 2,
- 2 complete sets of diving gear, including 2 x 12 litre bottles and compressor (rendezvous diving),
- Beach toys.
Internet, Entertainment System, Scuba Gear, Snorkelling Gear
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: € 39000 per week
High Season: € 45000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.