PACIFIC WAVE | Luxury Crewed Sailing Yacht
"A refined, highly stylish monohull yacht for gracefully sailing the Caribbean Sea."
Giorgretti & Magrini 72 - 3 Cabins - British Virgin Islands - Grenadines From $ 14500 to $ 20000 per week
- Manufacturer Giorgretti & Magrini
- Model Giorgretti & Magrini 72
- Charter Regions
- Length21.95 m
- # Crew2
- Max Pers Cruising12
- Year1986 (2008 Refit)
- Cruising Speed9 knots
- Hull TypeMonohull
- Crew Type Crewed
She gives you a thoroughbred performance, combined with both power and elegance. Keep reading...
An experienced English crew brings you not just quality sailing skill but also award winning food, PACIFIC WAVE having won 1st place in the Chef Competition at the St. Thomas Charter Yacht Show as well as 2nd place at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show Concourse du Chef.
Her interior is spacious, sophisticated and comfortable, only a designer of the fame of Gae Aulenti could achieve this. With a 2012 refit, PACIFIC WAVE is in perfect condition for a Caribbean yacht charter!
PACIFIC WAVE is fully MCA compliant.
- Master cabin with 2 double berths and ensuite,
- 2 twin upper/lower cabins, both ensuite,
- PACIFIC WAVE is fully air conditioned through out, with controls in each cabin,
- Crew have seperate companionway/access, shower and head.
- Full air conditioning,
- Salon TV/VCR,
- Salon stereo,
- iPod hockups,
- Board games,
- Sun awning,
- Deck shower,
- Water maker,
- Ice maker.
Watersports & Toys:
- 15ft Caribe 70hp, 4-stroke dinghy (8 pax),
- 11ft Caribe 10hp rib,
- Waterskis for both adults and children,
- Snorkelling gear,
- FREE Diving, please contact us for more details,
- *NEW* 2 pax Colorado Sea Kayak,
- Wake board,
- Floating mats x2,
- Fishing gear,
- Underwater camera,
- Electronic star finder,
- Dive Buddy snorkelling,
- Sevylor Doughnut.
- The minimum age for children is 6 years.
Internet, Entertainment System, Scuba Gear, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
“ Thank you so much for the wonderful trip! It’s not easy keeping 2 adults and 3 teenage boys happy but you did it! We had great weather and had great sails and fabulous snorkeling. Saw so many cool fish l can’t even begin to list. And Mark pre...[more] ”
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: $ 14500 per week
High Season: $ 20000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Tortola BVI
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Blue Lagoon
- Virgin Gorda - Spanish Town
- Virgin Islands
- Caribbean Sea