NEXUS | Luxury Motor Yacht
"Sleek exterior lines and sumptuous interiors ooze understated elegance, perfect for guests to enjoy an exclusive escape in a serene setting."
Sunseeker 131 - 5 cabins - Monaco - Cannes - Antibes - St Tropez From € 180000 to € 190000 per week
- Length40.1 m
- Max Pers Cruising12
- Cruising Speed16
- Hull TypeMonohull
- Motor HP2 x MTU 12V 4000 Series M93 2 x Kohler 80 Kw
- Crew Type Crewed
Your Charter Crew: Keep reading...
7-Day Sample Yacht Charter Itinerary on the French Riviera:
Embark on NEXUS and start your luxury crewed charter in Cannes and discover the highlights of the French Riviera on your exclusive 7 day motor yacht adventure.
Number of Guests: 12
Cabin Configuration: 3 Double, 2 Twin
Bed Configuration: 2 Pullman, 1 King, 2 Double, 4 Single
Number of Cabins: 5
NEXUS is a reflection of Sunseeker brand strength, the in-house creativity and the passion of all involved to deliver a spectacular model.
Representing the ultimate spot for relaxation is her foredeck jacuzzi, designed for guests to enjoy a refreshing dip even in the utmost privacy even when in port.
The main deck features a lounge, separate dining area and full galley, while on the upper deck you’ll find the sky lounge, cocktail bar and access to the skydeck; where comfort and lavishness reach new levels.
Her garage opens up to unveil the most adventuresome and in-demand water toys on the market, delivering an adventure-rich charter vacation.
Tender: Williams Dieseljet 565, Length: 5.65 meters, with inboard engine, 5 guests comfortably. Can reach top speed up to 70 km/h.
- 2 x Sea-Doo RXP-X 300 with Venom Custom Tuning Package - Wave Runner Trackers fitted linked to the vessels bridge navigation systems
- 2 x Sea Bob F5 SR
- 4 x ‘Hype’ 10’6 Paddle Boards custom made in Hawaii. 1 x Adults Waterski’s - O’Brien Performer 68
- 1 x Children’s Waterski’s - O’Brien Jr Vortex
- 1 x Kneeboard - O’Brien Vodoo
- 1 x O’Brian Royale Skurf Surf Board
- 1 x Adult Wake Board
- 1 x Children’s Wakeboard
- 1 x Towable Ringo
- 1 x Towable 3 Person Sofa
- 1 x Diving Board - Retractable diving board located in the starboard side superstructure on the Wheelhouse Deck Aft (Approx 5m height from the water)
- Watersports Helmets “Ion 3.1 Select” Helmets in a range of sizes XS/S, M/L, XL/XXL
- Water Sports Goggles for Personal Watercraft
- Impact Vests “O’Neil Reactor Vests” in a range of sizes S, M, L, XL, XXL
- O’Neil Reactor 2mm Shorty Wetsuits - A complete range of sizes for both Men, Women and Children
- Masks, Snorkels and Fins in a wide range of sizes
- Scuba Diving Gear for 2 Guests; plus Dive Master (6 Tanks + Dive Compressor onboard)
- Underwater Camera Drone
In the Mediterranean, VAT is due on the Charter Fee. Expenses, prepaid as an APA, are generally estimated at 30% of the Charter Fee depending on the exact requirements of the charterer.
Internet, GPS, Entertainment System, Autopilot, VHF, Jetski, BBQ, Jacuzzi, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
Do you know this yacht?
Low Season: € 180000 per week
High Season: € 190000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port:
- Departures Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- St Tropez