Lipari 41 (2014) | Bareboat Catamaran
"An ocean going catamaran, at ease in all sea conditions."
3 Cabins - British Virgin Islands From $ 4700 to $ 6800 per week
- Length11.95 m
- Hull TypeCatamaran
- Motor HP2 x 30hp
- Crew Type Bareboat
An ocean going catamaran, at ease in all sea conditions. Keep reading...
- The owner’s suite occupies the starboard hull, the owner’s bathroom has a separate shower area and electric toilet,
- Aft cabin with a queen size bed, reading lights, fan, opening deck hatch and ample storage. The library/dressing area contains a desk, console, bookcase, hanging closet and cupboard,
- Each of the roomy cabins in the port hull has a queen size bed and is well-ventilated with an opening hatch and fan,
- A hanging locker, cupboard and shelf provide an abundance of storage.
Facilities & Entertainment:
- Stereo/CD player/MP3 ready,
- Cellular phone,
- Air conditioning,
- Propane BBQ.
Watersports & Toys:
- Dinghy divats,
- Snorkelling equipment.
- This Lipari is available for charter from Dec 1st, 2013,
- Some of the photos shown are of her sistership.
GPS, Entertainment System, Autopilot, VHF, BBQ, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
Do you know this yacht?
Low Season: $ 4700 per week
High Season: $ 6800 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port:
- Tortola BVI