Lipari 41 (2014) | Bareboat Catamaran
"An ocean going catamaran, at ease in all sea conditions."
3 Cabins - British Virgin Islands From $ 4700 to $ 6800 per week
- Length11.95 m
- Hull TypeCatamaran
- Motor HP2 x 30hp
- Crew Type Bareboat
An ocean going catamaran, at ease in all sea conditions. Keep reading...
- The owner’s suite occupies the starboard hull, the owner’s bathroom has a separate shower area and electric toilet,
- Aft cabin with a queen size bed, reading lights, fan, opening deck hatch and ample storage. The library/dressing area contains a desk, console, bookcase, hanging closet and cupboard,
- Each of the roomy cabins in the port hull has a queen size bed and is well-ventilated with an opening hatch and fan,
- A hanging locker, cupboard and shelf provide an abundance of storage.
Facilities & Entertainment:
- Stereo/CD player/MP3 ready,
- Cellular phone,
- Air conditioning,
- Propane BBQ.
Watersports & Toys:
- Dinghy divats,
- Snorkelling equipment.
- This Lipari is available for charter from Dec 1st, 2013,
- Some of the photos shown are of her sistership.
GPS, Entertainment System, Autopilot, VHF, BBQ, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: $ 4700 per week
High Season: $ 6800 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Tortola BVI