Lagoon 440 (2009) | Bareboat Catamaran
"Seaworthy, elegant, powerful, and fully loaded with options."
4 + 2 Cabins - British Virgin Islands - Tortola - St Maarten From $ 7200 to $ 9400 per week
- Length13.65 m
- Hull TypeMonohull
- Motor HP55hp x 2
- Crew Type Bareboat
She is seaworthy, elegant, powerful, and fully loaded with options. Plus she has stunning 360° panoramic views from her salon. Keep reading...
- 4 cabins fit for royalty with their queen size central bed, large hull fixed windows bringing in lots of natural light and offering unequalled views to the outside while staying discrete,
- Optimal cabin ventilation is assured by numerous opening portholes and hatches,
- Karisma also benefits from 2 additional single cabins in the forward V-Berths.
Facilities & Entertainment:
- AM/FM/CD/MP3 stereo,
- Full air conditioning,
- Charcoal BBQ,
- Cockpit fridge, sink, and speakers,
- Hardtop bimini and bimini for the helms person.
Watersports & Toys:
- 10ft dinghy with 18hp outboard,
- Snorkelling gear.
GPS, Entertainment System, Autopilot, BBQ, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: $ 7200 per week
High Season: $ 9400 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Tortola BVI
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Simpson Bay