Lagoon 39 | Bareboat Catamaran
"An innovative catamaran, easy sailing for 1 person."
4 + 2 Cabins - Tortola, BVI From $ 5600 to $ 8000 per week
- Length38 m
- Max Pers Cruising12
- Hull TypeCatamaran
- Water Capacity158 gls
- Motor HP2 x 30hp Yanmar
- Crew Type Bareboat
You will enjoy a comfortable sailing holiday whether in a marina or on anchor thanks to her generator and air-conditioning. Keep reading...
The Lagoon 39 is an innovative new generation of sailing catamarans, all her sheets and control lines lead to the helm making her an easy boat for 1 person to sail.
- 4 cabins plus a saloon table that converts, and 2 additional single cabins in the forward V-berth,
- Each of the 4 cabins has a double bed, fan, reading lights, hanging locker and plenty of storage,
- The heads, located mid-ship in each of the hulls, are a good size with a separate shower compartment,
- The interior is finished in light Alpi wood with white ceilings and moldings. Large windows in the saloon and cabins fill the interior with natural light.
Facilities & Entertainment:
- AM/FM CD stereo cockpit speakers,
- Air conditioning,
- Hardtop bimini,
- Charcoal BBQ.
Watersports & Toys:
- Dinghy and out board,
- Snorkelling equipment,
- Folding swim ladder with 2 integrated handrails.
- Please note that the photos show are of a sistership.
GPS, Entertainment System, Autopilot, VHF, BBQ, Snorkelling Gear
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: $ 5600 per week
High Season: $ 8000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port:
- Tortola BVI