Lagoon 380 | Bareboat Catamaran
6 Cabins - Phuket, Thailand From € 2940 to € 6930 per weekThe Lagoon 380 is the worlds best selling sailing catamaran. This bareboat catamaran accommodates 10-12 guests on a sailing cruise around Phuket, Thailand.
Minimum charter duration:
Charter yacht location:
- Phuket, Thailand.
Accommodation for 10-12 guests in:
- 4 double cabins,
- 2 small cabins in the front hulls,
- 2 people sleeping in the salon.
Charter yacht description:
The 4 double cabins have large windows, and the spacious saloon offers 360° views. Sliding doors open into the comfortable cockpit. The sailing yacht is very easy to handle, with the raised helm station offering excellent visibility all around. The yacht has been specially fitted out for tropical sailing with a large, efficient water cooled refrigerator and 2 x 110 watt solar panels.
- Exclusive use of yacht from noon on day 1 to noon on last day,
- Snorkelling equipment, dinghy with outboard engine, bed linen and bath towels,
- Local taxes and post charter cleaning.
Price does not include:
- Transfers, crew, provisions, hire of kayaks, fishing equipment, BBQ set, etc
- Fuel and water refills at end of yacht charter,
- Refundable security deposit and/or insurance.
Extra costs include:
- Skipper Euro 1050 per week,
- Cook/hostess Euro 770 per week,
- Advance provisioning service Euro 90.
- 5% for 8 days or more,
- 8% for 14 days or more,
- 10% for 21 days or more.
- 50% to confirm, balance 2 months before charter,
- Any further payments made at marina,
- All payments made are non-refundable,
- Please take out personal travel cancellation insurance in case your plans change.
Send us an e-mail to check availability for this Phuket charter yacht.
GPS, Entertainment System, Autopilot, Snorkelling Gear
- Length11.55 m
- Hull TypeCatamaran
- Crew Type Bareboat
Do you know this yacht?
Low Season: € 2940 per week
High Season: € 6930 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: