EMMY | Luxury Crewed Motor Yacht
Azimut 70 - 4 Cabins - Panama - Costa Rica From $ 27000 to $ 32000 per week
- Length21.6 m
- # Crew2
- Max Pers Cruising12
- Cruising Speed30
- Hull TypeMonohull
- Motor HP2x1360
- Crew Type Crewed
The pristine landscape, and stunning scenery of the Las Perlas archipelago, as well as the 5-star resorts off the mainland are yours to discover, in the comfort of this stylish vessel. Keep reading...
The highly professional and friendly Captain and Stewardess will be your guides to all the must see areas as well as some of the areas most exclusive locations. The attentive stewardess will be delighted to cater for you whilst you relax and enjoy your cruise.
8 guests 4 cabins.
Emmy sleeps 6 adults plus 2 young children, for a maximum of 8 guests. All guest cabins are located lower deck, all with en-suite shower rooms:
- Master stateroom is aft, full beam: Queen size bed. Desk with vanity miror<. Large en-suite bathroom with shower, bath, bidet and toilet. Wardrobe on port side + unit with 3 large drawers. On port side, a coffee table with 2 seater sofas in leather. On the starboard side, column unit with 2 x 2 drawers and a vanity desk (with mirror). Large-sized square portholes. SHARP AQUOS TV and DVD player . 2 BOSE loudspeakers. Satellite TV receiver. Safe in wardrobe
- VIP stateroom is forward: Queen size bed. Wardrobe with hanging rail and shelves. Deck hatch with shade. LG TV. CD/DVD player. En-suite shower room with sink and toilet.
- 2 guests staterooms, port and starboard: 2 single beds in each cabin. LG TV. Satellite receiver. 2 BOSE speakers.
SONY PLAYSTATION (in Port Cabin only) . En-suite shower room with sink and toilet
- Avon 320 jet tender (100HP)
- Waterskis (3 pairs)
- Wakeboard (1)
- Snorkeling Equipment (8)
- Harpoons (4)
- Fishing Rods (5)
CAPTAIN: Rolando Perez Gonzales, 54 years old, Panamanian.
Rolando vaunts a long experience gained navigating around the Pacific and the Atlantic Oceans. Before joining Emmy, he has already worked aboard other Azimut yachts for long periods. Rolando speaks his native Spanish.
STEWARDESS/CHEF: Vanessa Liz Villalobos Tapia, 37 years old, Peruvian.
Vanessa is an experienced Chef, specialized - in addition to her native Peruvian cooking - in Mediterranean and International Cuisines. She was introduced in the yachting industry 5 years ago, collecting many navigations around the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans. Vanessa speaks Spanish and basic French.
DECKHAND: Arlex Mario Valencia Murillo, 36 years old, Colombian.
Arlex is sharing with Rolando and Vanessa his second season aboard Emmy. He will be glad to give you his support to enjoy in the best way the water toys and the fishing times during your charter. Arlex speaks his native Spanish.
Internet, Satellite Phone, GPS, Autopilot, BBQ, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: $ 27000 per week
High Season: $ 32000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Panama
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Costa Rica
EMMY - Azimut 70Details