DUNIA BARU | luxury Crewed Sailing Yacht
"Spectacular luxury Indonesian phinisi.....one of the best yachts in Asia, without a doubt!"
7 Cabins - Indonesia, Southeast Asia From $ 101500 to $ 112000 per week
- Manufacturer Konjo Boat builders
- Model Konjo Custom
- Charter Regions
- Length51 m
- # Crew18
- Cruising Speed10
- Hull TypeMonohull
- Crew Type Crewed
Minimum charter duration: Keep reading...
Luxury charter yacht location:
- May to October. Komodo National Park, East Indonesia,
- November to April. Raja Ampat, East Indonesia
Accommodation for up to 14 guests in 7 cabins:
- 1 full beam master suite with king bed and private deck,
- 6 double cabins with queen bed.
All cabins have private facilities, individually controlled aircpn, TVs with DVD players, etc
Charter Yacht Description:
This is a true Indonesian superyacht for exclusive charter vacations in unspoiled Southeast Asia. The yacht was built to the highest international standards, accommodating 14 guests, and served by 18 crew. She combines traditional Indonesian craftsmanship with the latest technology, including worldwide communication & broadband wireless internet.
An 11m beam allows a spacious, full-beam master suite on the bridge deck with king-sized bed and large windows throughout, offering full panoramic views. The light and bright suite has a private aft deck with daybed and sofa. Six airy and light guest cabins with high ceilings and natural daylight, offer relaxed luxury at its best. Guests can dine in at the beautifully crafted salon dining table, or around the unique teppanyaki grill in the show gourmet galley, or dine outside under the stars on the aft deck.
Itineraries are created precisely to charter guests wishes, including the least travelled, unspoiled areas of Indonesia, Komodo National Park, famous for its dragon inhabitants and the beautiful Raja Ampat. Their breathtaking scenery, world-class dive sites, clear seas and crisp, clean, white sand beaches set a fitting stage for this stunning charter yacht. Charter guests will find an unspoiled land and can walk around uninhabited islands, sunbathe on the beach, alternating with watersport activities like scuba diving, snorkeling, fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding, and have the use of jet skis under guidance.
Water toys include:
- 2 dive compressors and a selection of dive equipment,
- 2 tenders, 2 jet skis, 3 sea kayaks and 2 SUPs,
- Water skis, banana boat, fishing and snorkelling equipment.
The price includes:
- Exclusive use of the charter yacht and equipment,
- A crew of 18 including PADI-certified cruise director, PADI dive instructor and resident chef,
- All arrival/departure land transfers,
- All meals on board,
- Refreshments and non-alcoholic beverages,
- Unlimited dives for certified divers,
- All watersport activities such as snorkeling and fishing,
- All admission fees to national parks,
The price does not include:
- 10% government tax,
- Alcoholic drinks,
- Personal communications costs,
- Shore excursions.
Yacht charter payment terms are:
- 50% deposit to confirm charter yacht,
- Balance 2 months before departure.
Send us an e-mail to check availability for this luxury charter yacht in Indonesia.
Internet, Satellite Phone, Entertainment System, Jetski, Scuba Gear, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: $ 101500 per week
High Season: $ 112000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port:
- Departures Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Banda Islands
- Raja Ampat
- Southeast Asia