DRUMBEAT | Luxury Crewed Sailing Yacht
"French Captain with tremendous experience of travelling around the world, excellent Chef and Crew. Very comfortable sailing yacht. Highly recommended by the MD who has had the privilege of sailing aboard her."
Alloy 53m - 5 Cabins - Carribean Leeward - Windward From $ 175000 per week
- Length53 m
- # Crew10
- Max Pers Cruising12
- Year2002 (Refit 2014)
- Cruising Speed10 Knots
- Hull TypeMonohull
- Motor HPCaterpillar 3406E-1400hp.
- Fuel Consumption80L/Hr
- Crew Type Crewed
She is the perfect Sailing Yacht for family sailing vacations or sailboat racing aficionados! Keep reading...
With an LOA of 53 meters, DRUMBEAT, built by Alloy Yachts and designed by Dubois Naval Architects, is one of the largest modern sailing yachts ever built.
This beautiful charter yacht combines excellent sailing performance, sea worthiness and comfort. DRUMBEAT was the proud winner of the 2005 Rolex Transatlantic Challenge.
A unique design feature is her 1 level floorplan from the cockpit through to the saloon, and the dining area to the forward wheelhouse. This layout integrates an expansive area making her ideal for gatherings and entertaining.
DRUMBEAT is set to explore and discover what the world has yet to offer, a vacation onboard this outstanding yacht may be the unexpected adventure of a lifetime!
Accommodation on this luxury charter yacht is:
- Full width extremely spacious master stateroom with a plush king bed, ensuite bathroom with both bath and shower, a walk in closet with ample storage, a separate seating area, a desk and state of the art entertainment system,
- 2 identical double cabins with seating area and en-suite bathrooms,
- 2 twin cabins, 1 with a Pullman bed suitable only for a child, all with ensuite facilities.
Tenders & Toys on this luxury charter yacht includes:
- Castoldi 6.2m (21) RIB,
- 182hp water jet with weather protection,
- Avon 4.5m RIB for the crew with 50 hp outboard
- 2 Topaz Race X sailing dinghies for 1 or 2 people (with new sails: regular, beginner and racing)
- Double doughnut,
- 2 Sea kayaks
- 16 sets of snorkelling gear and fins for adults and 10 sets for children,
- 6 full sets of dive gear with compressor (RDV diving only),
- Fishing gear,
- 2 Underwater Seadoos
VAT is due on the Charter fee. Expenses are estimated on average at 30% of the Charter Fee, depending on the exact requirements of the Charterer.
Furling Mainsail, Air Con
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
From $ 175000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port:
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Leeward Islands
- Caribbean Sea