CESARICA | Gulet
"The leading Croatia motor sailer for groups of up to 24 guests in 11 cabins, specialising in one-way charters from Split to Dubrovnik."
40m Gulet - 11 Cabins - Split - Dubrovnik From € 29500 to € 36500 per week
- Length41 m
- Max Pers Cruising24
- Cruising Speed9 Knots
- Hull TypeMonohull
- Crew Type Crewed
A Croatia Sample Itinerary: Keep reading...
- Two VIP queen cabins on Upper Deck - one queen + single cabin, one queen + couch cabin
- Three cabins on Main Deck - one VIP queen + single cabin, two queen cabins
- Six cabins Below Deck - four queen cabins and two twin cabins
- All cabins are spacious and constructed of mahogany walls and floors with en-suite
- All en-suite bathrooms include glass enclosed massaging shower, marble countertop vanity with glass vessel sink(s), and marble slab floor.
- All cabins are individually air-conditioned and include a desk, in-closet safe, under bed suitcase storage drawers and TV.
The covered lounge bar area has a large TV, music system and Wi-Fi internet covers all of the yacht. There is also a range of water sports provided.
5m Tender with 50hp outboard
Waterskis for Adults and Children
High-quality meals are provided by the chef and the professional crew will ensure all guests needs are catered for. A perfect charter option for larger groups, looking for a comfortable well organised cruise along the Dalmatian coast and islands.
Half board (Breakfast + lunch) - 400 EUR/per person per week
Full board (Breakfast + lunch + dinner) – 650 EUR/per person per week
All-inclusive domestic drinks package: 250 EUR per person
All-inclusive non-alcoholic drinks package: 130 EUR per person
If the drinks package is not preferred, drinks are extra cost per bar prices onboard.
Port Fees – 45 EUR per person
Furling Mainsail, Entertainment System, Snorkelling Gear
Do you know this yacht?
Low Season: € 29500 per week
High Season: € 36500 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port:
- Departures Available From (transfer fee may apply)