CARMEN SERENA | Luxury Crewed Motor Yacht
"Designed down to the tiniest detail to offer guests ultimate comfort and safety."
Custom Build - 5 Cabins - Athens From € 72100 to € 85300 per week
- Length40 m
- Year1993 - refitted 2001
- Cruising Speed15 knots - maximum 18 knots
- Hull TypeMonohull
- Motor HP2 x 1714hp DEUTZ
- Fuel Consumption590 l/h
- Crew Type Crewed
Carmen Serena’s world is certainly one of a kind. A discrete, unique world designed for exquisite relaxation and an unforgettable charter in a very peaceful environment. Keep reading...
Every material used has been carefully selected in order to meet the highest industry standards and also to satisfy all her guests. She cruises virtually vibration free, making each voyage relaxing and smooth.
Her fashionable appearance belies the advanced naval architecture of her design and the exhaustive model tank testing of her unique underbody, resulting in a hull that combines impressive efficiency and unsurpassed sea-keeping.
With her exciting exterior styling and dazzling art deco interior, she has been designed down to the tiniest detail to offer guests ultimate comfort and safety.
- Master suite with king size bed,
- 2 staterooms with queen size beds,
- 2 staterooms with twin beds,
- All staterooms have en suite marble bathrooms with jacuzzi whirlpool baths, Satellite TVs, DVDs and HiFi stereo systems.
Facilities & Entertainment:
- TV, VCR and stereo system in the saloon,
- Internal communication,
- Closed circuit security TV,
- Cellular phone/fax,
- Full air conditioning.
Watersports & Toys:
- Orizon tender with 100hp outboard,
- Inflatable tender with 5hp outboard,
- Wave runner,
- Water skis,
- Snorkelling equipment,
- Fishing gear,
- Rendezvous diving only.
Entertainment System, Jetski, Scuba Gear, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: € 72100 per week
High Season: € 85300 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Athens