ALICE | Crewed Motor Yacht
"ALICE is an excellent diving boat for exploring the Maldives and getting a few night dives in!"
Salted Fiber Works 31m - 9 Cabins - Malé - Maldives - Indian Ocean From $ 60400 to $ 85000 per week
- Length31 m
- # Crew0
- Max Pers Cruising20
- Cruising Speed0
- Hull TypeMonohull
- Fuel Capacity0
- Crew Type Crewed
Your Charter Crew: Keep reading...
7-Day Sample Yacht Charter Itinerary in the Maldives:
Embark on ALICE and start your luxury crewed charter in Malé and set off on your personalised 7-day Maldives Charter Itinerary for your exclusive yachting adventure. Working with our expert team at Boatbookings will provide endless memories for your family and friends and you will be back year after year.
Number of Cabins: 9
Cabin Configuration: 9 Double
Bed Configuration: 3 Double, 9 Twin
Number of guests: Up to 20
This custom-built 38m motor yacht is a brilliant choice for cruising through the Maldives in style, with cabins accommodating up to 20 people. With delightful sunbathing spaces and inviting dining both inside and outside, this yacht is perfect for large, social groups who want to discover and enjoy everything the Maldives have to offer.
The expansive deck is the best place to soak up the Maldivian sun, or enjoy alfresco dining while you sample world-class cuisine aboard ALICE. Absorb the breathtaking views of the Maldives from the sun deck, and enjoy uninterrupted relaxation.
The warm and inviting dining area features a charming design with graceful finish. The plush lounge seats large groups, ideal for card games, shared drinks, or simply relaxing and chatting. The large cabins include desk spaces and ensuite bathrooms, allowing you to relax and enjoy privacy and convenience aboard your charter. The Master Suites feature stunning views from wraparound windows, and ample storage for your luggage.
- Sea Pool with jetski dock
- Sea Trampoline
- Inflatable lounge set
- Water golf
- Fliteboard (E-jetsurf with foil)
- 2 x SUPS
ALICE has something for everyone... try out her extensive selection of water toys available.
Diving for certified divers is included in the charter fee (no diving on arrival or departure day). Nitrox diving is available at an extra fee. PADI Dive Course is on request and at extra charge.
- All accommodation on the vessel
- Professional crew of 14
- Full board for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Fresh juice at breakfast
- 2-3 dives per day (except for the check-in day and 24 hours before departure), including 1 dive at night once a week (on this day 1 dive in the daytime + night dive), all dives are carried out with ALICE's diving boat.
- 1 diving instructor & dive gear for up to 5 guests (weight belts, regulators, tanks (8L, 11L, 13L, 15L), fins, masks + Nitrox (for the certified users).
- Water, coffee (Nespresso machine) and tea
- Transfers (Airport-Yacht-Airport)
- Fishing (including Big Game Fishing)
- Snorkelling with our Yacht Guide
- 1 BBQ on a wild beach
- Use of 5m Dinghy for fast transfer to the islands for a walk or dinner
- 18-m diving Dhoni White Rabbit
- Laundry services
- Green tax of 6 USD per person per night
- Unlimited watersports (jet ski, wakeboard, paddleboard, fun tube, kneeboard)
- Board games + karaoke + poker
- Service charge of 10%
- Air tickets
- Insurance (medical and diving)
- all alcohol and soft drinks
- Fresh juices and smoothies on request
- A la carte dining on request
- Diving courses / Additional diving (rates on request)
- Masseuse therapist (rates & availability on request)
- Yoga teacher (rates & availability on request)
- Surf guide (rates & availability on request)
- Marine biologist guide for local marine life expedition on request (500USD/day)
Internet, Entertainment System, Jetski, Scuba Gear, Jacuzzi, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
Do you know this yacht?
Low Season: $ 60400 per week
High Season: $ 85000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port:
- Departures Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Indian Ocean