Phinisi 34 TB | luxury Crewed Sailing Yacht
5 Cabins - Bali, Komodo, Raja Ampat - East Indonesia From $ 30000 to $ 60000 per week
- Length34 m
- # Crew8
- Cruising Speed8-10 knots
- Hull TypeMonohull
- Crew Type Crewed
Perfect for a family holiday, an adventure trip with old friends, or a diving and watersports holiday second to none. Luxury service and food are a given! This luxury Indonesia charter yacht offers you the ultimate diving and sailing vacation to one of the most bio-diverse underwater areas of the world - Flores, Komodo and Raja Ampat in East Indonesia. Keep reading...
Minimum yacht charter duration:
- 5 days, 7 days at peak periods.
Accommodation for 12 guests in:
- 1 family cabin with 1 king size bed, 2 single beds, and 1 pullout bed for a small child,
- 2 cabins with king size bed (which can convert into twin beds), and 1 pullout bed for a small child,
- 1 cabin with king size bed,
- 1 cabin with 2 single bunk beds
All cabins are air-conditioned, with en-suite facilities.
- November to March - Raja Ampat, starting from Sorong,
- March to April - Banda Islands,
- May to September - Komodo National Park, starting from Labuan Bajo,
- September to October - Banda Islands,
Equipment on board includes:
- RIB tender: 5.8m 4-stroke 140HP
- RIB tender: 3.1m 15HP
- Dive equipment: 2 compressors, tanks, snorkeling sets, BCDs, fins
- 2 sea kayaks, knee boards, wake boards, water skis, fishing gear
- 2 fresh water showers on dive platform.
- Airport transfers,
- All meals, soft drinks, house beers, tea & coffee,
- Use of all watersports equipment- kneeboards, water-skis, kayaks, snorkeling & fishing equipment,
- All dives, divemaster, dive equipment,
- All on board housekeeping & laundry,
- All organized land activities - beach picnics, bonfire excursions, hikes, excursions to historical & cultural sites.
Price does not include:
- USD 100 per person per charter marine park entry fees,
- All-inclusive drinks packages including international spirits, cocktails and house wines,
- Pre-ordered drinks from wine list.
- 50% to confirm booking, balance 2 months before departure.
Send us an e-mail to check availability for this luxury charter yacht in Komodo, Banda Islands, and Raja Ampat in Indonesia
GPS, Entertainment System, Autopilot, Scuba Gear, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: $ 30000 per week
High Season: $ 60000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port:
- Departures Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Banda Islands
- Raja Ampat