Catana 47 OC | Charter Yacht
4+2 Cabins - Guadeloupe Enquire for prices
Built in France, the Catana range are faster and more stable than single-hulled boats of comparable length. Keep reading...
Itinerary: (Please contact us for the full cruise intinerary)
Day 1: Embark.
Day 2: Petite Terre.
Day 3: Marie-Galante.
Day 4: Dominica.
Day 5: Dominica.
Day 6: Les Saintes.
Day 7: Les Saintes.
Day 8: Disembark.
• Accommodation in private double cabins with ensuite bathrooms.
• Service of the crew (captain, hostess and chef).
• Full board: breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Drinks at meals (table wine and water), local aperitifs (punch, rhum and fruit juice).
• The cruise as scheduled.
• Insurance for the yacht and the passengers (civil liability).
• Water sports on board: snorkelling.
• Customs and clearance fees, Crew gratuities which are due on spot upon arrival: € 95 per person per cruise, payable in cash.
• Extra beverages.
• Excursions: € 130 per person per cruise, please contact us for further details.
• Communication fees onboard (Satcom).
Pointe à Pitre Airport – Guadeloupe Marina du Bas du Fort.
• 1 - 4 persons € 50 round trip.
• 5 – 8 persons € 100 round trip.
• 9 – 12 persons € 150 round trip.
• One Way transfer: 50% of the round trip cost.
Above transfer costs are valid for payment in advance. All transfers paid on spot are subject to a 8,5% local tax surcharge.
• The Crew consists of a skipper and a hostess, both speak English and French.
• Prices are in € per person per cruise including full board. Please contact us for childrens rates.
GPS, Entertainment System, VHF, BBQ, Air Con
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Enquire for prices
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Pointe a Pitre
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Pointe a Pitre