Azimut 62S | Crewed Motor Yacht
"The Azimut 62S is the ultimate modern crewed motor yacht, with endless new technologies. She is perfect for a day out on the Amalfi Coast!"
4 Cabins - Amalfi Coast - Sorrento - Positano - Capri From € 5800 per day
She flows effortlessly through the water, due to her sporty and aerodynamic shape This yacht exudes modernity inside and out, with beautiful contemporary furnishings and aesthetically pleasing wooden decking. Keep reading...
There are multiple original features on board the Azimut 62S, including a sliding hard top that makes it possible to extend the luxurious interior to further enjoy the outdoors, as well as a sofa in the cockpit which opens to become a sun lounging area that has reclining backrests.
The exteriors are very spacious, with a large sun pad area on the stern providing the ideal place to soak up the Italian sunshine!
Inside the sleek design continues - the accommodation spaces are sublime, complete with comfortable bedding and en suite bathrooms, so you will be sure to get a heavenly nights sleep on board!
There is also a swimming platform that can be attached to the aft of the yacht, allowing you and your guests to really make the most of your time on the water.
- A variety of beverages (alcoholic and non)
- Concierge service for any off shore reservations or activities throughout your time on the Amalfi Coast.
- VAT included in charter fee
Amalfi Coast Yacht Charter Guide:
Begin your voyage on the Azimut 62S in Naples and unearth the magic that comes with exploring this breathtaking destination.
You will be met at the port in the town where you will be staying at about 9:30/10am and taken on a leisurely private cruise along the Amalfi Coast. On your journey, you will see spectacular views, including:
- Amalfi, the town where the coast bears its name
- Conca dei Marini, Steal a kiss as you pass the lovers arc formed naturally in the rocks
- Furore and its hidden lagoon, tucked between two cliffs and lined with fishing boats
- Praiano, a fishing village that has barely changed throughout the centuries
- Li Galli Islands quietly sitting off the coast
- Positano, with the colorful villas and lush vegetation climbing up the cliffs
- Gorgeous swimming spots and empty beaches
- Crumbling towers every few kilometers, left from centuries ago when the Pirates and the Arabs were invading the shores!
- The fishing village of Nerano
From there you will head to Capri and cruise around the entire island. You will see:
- The Bay of Naples with active volcano Mt. Vesuvius looming over the city
- Punto Campanella, the point where the Sorrento Coast begins and the Amalfi Coast ends
- You will circumnavigate the entire island of Capri
- You can visit the famous Blue Grotto with the electric blue light shining naturally up into the cave
- The Green Grotto, the waters are turquoise and clear
- The White Grotto, where a natural rock formation has evolved into what looks like the Virgin Mary- this has turned into a pilgrimage site for many people.
- Marina Piccola
- I Faraglioni Rock formations - you will cruise through them and you can steal a kiss under the lovers arc!
- Marina Grande - here we can drop you off and you can explore the island of Capri on your own for a few hours if you would like.
Charter Fee depends on charter start location - e.g. Capri/Amalfi/Naples. Price includes VAT, Fuel, Skipper, Dockings and Moorings, and a selection of snacks and drinks including one bottle of prosseco.
Internet, Entertainment System
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
From € 5800 per day
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Amalfi Coast
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Amalfi Coast