DHARMA | Crewed Sailing Yacht
"A great looking sailing yacht for charter in the Adriatic."
Southern Wind 29m - 4 Cabins - Venice - Dubrovnik - Kotor - Tivat - Bodrum From € 30000 to € 35000 per week
Blending sailing performance and comfort, her powerful sloop rigged sail plan and hull lines are by Farr Yacht Design, while Nauta Design created the general concept, interior design and exterior styling. Keep reading...
She was launched in 2005 to a comprehensive specification, including opening transom and bathing platform with stairs, carbon mast and over 480 square metres of sail area.
Her crew will ensure that the whole party has a magnificent time on board this stunning sailing yacht.
- Master aft with king bed,
- 2 doubles, 1 with double bed, and 1 with double and pullman bed,
- Single cabin,
- All cabins are en suite,
- Revox centralized music server with multi-zone panels in each cabin,
- LCD TVs in each cabin,
- Separate crew quarters at the front.
Facilities & Entertainment:
- Salon TV/VCR/DVD player,
- Revox centralized music server with multi-zone panels in the saloon and cockpit,
- iPod hock ups,
- Board games,
- Full air conditioning,
- Sun awning,
- Deck shower,
- Water maker,
- Ice maker,
- 2 sets for beginner and advanced kite surfers, Captain Matteo is a kite surfer instructor.
Watersports & Toys:
- Zodiac Yachtline 460 60hp dinghy,
- Waterskis for adults and children,
- Wake board,
- Snorkelling equipment,
- Rendezvous diving only,
- Fishing gear,
- Swim platform.
Furling Mainsail, Entertainment System, Scuba Gear, BBQ, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: € 30000 per week
High Season: € 35000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port:
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)