VITO | Gulet
Gulet - 7 Cabins - Split - Dubrovnik From € 11800 to € 16000 per week
- Length27 m
- # Crew3
- Year1993 - refitted 2006
- Cruising Speed10 knots
- Hull TypeMonohull
- Fuel Capacity4000
- Water Capacity1500
- Motor HP357hp Caterpillar
- Crew Type Crewed
VITO is one of very few gulets, that offer a fly bridge. She has a unique design and a great crew, who have more then 10 years experience in the Gulet charter business, making her a great choice for charter. Keep reading...
- Sat TV,
- VCD player,
- Stereo system,
- Ice maker,
- Air conditioning in the saloon and cabins.
Watersports & Toys:
included in the charter price:
- JET SKI - available only to persons with appropriate license
- WATER SKI (for children and adults)
- 2 x KAYAK
- 2 x SUP BOARD
- TUBE AND DONUT
- SNORKELING EQUIPMENT
- FISHING ROPES.
Includes: Accommodation for max 14 clients in 7 cabins, docking fees in municipal ports, operating fuel (5 hours of cruising per day, generator 24/7 and tender), use of watertoys (jet ski and water ski) and recreational equipment (kayak, SUP, tube, donut, snorkeling gear), crew of 4 and their expenses, insurance of the yacht, re-positioning of the yacht to Dubrovnik for embarkation/disembarkation when possible, Wi – Fi, VAT of 13%
Half board: 360 € pax/week (breakfast + lunch)
Extra meal charge: 35 € pax/meal
Snacks: 10 € pax/meal
1) Beverages on yacht bar only – by bar price list, in this option clients are not allowed to bring their own beverages on board.
2) All-inclusive domestic package - includes Croatian wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices – 180 € pax/week.
3) All-inclusive dom. Non-alcoholic package – 105 € pax/week.
4) Beverages completely supplied by clients – cost service of beverages: 800 €/week
Discounts on food and beverages options for children: from: 0 - 2 years of age free of charge, from 2 -10 years of age – 50% discount.
Above mentioned prices DO NOT INCLUDE:
Marina Fees, entrances to National Park and Parks of Nature, transfers to or from the yacht/hotel/airport, shore excursions, adverse activities (scuba diving, big game fishing, rafting…), guided tours, gratuities / tips for the crew.
Internet, Entertainment System, Jetski, Scuba Gear, BBQ, Snorkelling Gear
Do you know this yacht?
Low Season: € 11800 per week
High Season: € 16000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port:
- Departures Available From (transfer fee may apply)