VITO | Gulet
Gulet - 7 Cabins - Split - Dubrovnik From € 11800 to € 16000 per week
- Length27 m
- # Crew3
- Year1993 - refitted 2006
- Cruising Speed10 knots
- Hull TypeMonohull
- Fuel Capacity4000
- Water Capacity1500
- Motor HP357hp Caterpillar
- Crew Type Crewed
VITO is one of very few gulets, that offer a fly bridge. She has a unique design and a great crew, who have more then 10 years experience in the Gulet charter business, making her a great choice for charter. Keep reading...
- Sat TV,
- VCD player,
- Stereo system,
- Ice maker,
- Air conditioning in the saloon and cabins.
Watersports & Toys:
included in the charter price:
- JET SKI - available only to persons with appropriate license
- WATER SKI (for children and adults)
- 2 x KAYAK
- 2 x SUP BOARD
- TUBE AND DONUT
- SNORKELING EQUIPMENT
- FISHING ROPES.
Includes: Accommodation for max 14 clients in 7 cabins, docking fees in municipal ports, operating fuel (5 hours of cruising per day, generator 24/7 and tender), use of watertoys (jet ski and water ski) and recreational equipment (kayak, SUP, tube, donut, snorkeling gear), crew of 4 and their expenses, insurance of the yacht, re-positioning of the yacht to Dubrovnik for embarkation/disembarkation when possible, Wi – Fi, VAT of 13%
Half board: 360 € pax/week (breakfast + lunch)
Extra meal charge: 35 € pax/meal
Snacks: 10 € pax/meal
1) Beverages on yacht bar only – by bar price list, in this option clients are not allowed to bring their own beverages on board.
2) All-inclusive domestic package - includes Croatian wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices – 180 € pax/week.
3) All-inclusive dom. Non-alcoholic package – 105 € pax/week.
4) Beverages completely supplied by clients – cost service of beverages: 800 €/week
Discounts on food and beverages options for children: from: 0 - 2 years of age free of charge, from 2 -10 years of age – 50% discount.
Above mentioned prices DO NOT INCLUDE:
Marina Fees, entrances to National Park and Parks of Nature, transfers to or from the yacht/hotel/airport, shore excursions, adverse activities (scuba diving, big game fishing, rafting…), guided tours, gratuities / tips for the crew.
Internet, Entertainment System, Jetski, Scuba Gear, BBQ, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: € 11800 per week
High Season: € 16000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Split
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)