LUDYNOSA G | Luxury Crewed Sailing Yacht
"Perfect for family charters in the Mediterranean"
Fitzroy 123 - 4 Cabins - Monaco - Cannes - Porto Cervo - Bonifacio - La Maddalena From $ 75000 per weekThis luxury crewed sailing yacht, LUDYNOSA G, built by Fitzroy Yachts in New Zealand, accommodates up to ten guests in four luxuriously appointed staterooms. She is available for charter in the West Mediterranean.
LUDYNOSA G combines interior luxury and comfort with graceful exterior styling and exhilarating sailing performance. She has 6 crew on board to attend to your every need.
Large sun pads are located above the pilot house, while the cockpit provides the perfect area for al fresco dining and enjoying the stunning scenery.
LUDYNOSA G`S interior, designed by Redman Whiteley Dixon, is finished to an exceptionally high standard, with large hull windows that provide plenty of natural light and allow for fantastic views.
- Full-width owner`s cabin.
- 1 double cabin.
- 2 twin cabins.
- One twin cabin can be converted to a double.
- All cabins are en-suite.
- Three double en-suite crew cabins accommodate up to six crew.
Entertainment & Communications
- Satcom & cellular communications facilities,
- Wi-Fi internet access,
- Compreshensive audio-visual systems,
- Satellite television.
Tenders & Toys
- 5.4 m Castoldi jet Drive tender with 125 hp Yanmar engine,
- 3.8 m Honwave crew tender with 20 hp Honda engine,
- 2 x water skis,
- 1 x Bauer dive compressor,
- 4 x fishing gear,
- 1 x wakeboard,
- 1 x kneeboard,
- 3 person serpent banana tube.
Internet, Entertainment System
- Manufacturer Fitzroy Yachts
- Model Fitzroy Yachts 123
- Charter Regions
Gulf of Naples
- Length37.5 m
- # Crew6
- Max Pers Cruising8
- Year2005 (2009 Refit)
- Cruising Speed10
- Hull TypeMonohull
- Motor HP1 X 700hp Caterpillar
- Fuel Consumption70 l/h
- Crew Type Crewed
Do you know this yacht?
From $ 75000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port:
- Departures Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Golfe Juan
- Juan les Pins
- Poltu Quatu
- Porto Cervo
- St Tropez
THEIA OF LONDON - CNB Bordeaux 60Details