BONNIE LYNN | Classic Sailing Yacht
"A gorgeous classic sailing yacht"
Walter/McKenzie 72 - 3 Cabins - New England - Newport - Cape Cod - From $ 10000 to $ 12500 per week
- Manufacturer Walter/ McKenzie
- Model Walter/McKenzie 72
- Charter Regions New England - NY - Northeast US
- Length21.95 m
- # Crew2
- Cruising Speed9 Knots
- Hull TypeMonohull
- Fuel Consumption48
- Crew Type Crewed
BONNIE LYNN’s a gorgeous classic sailing yacht, evoking images of a bygone era with her gaff rigged topsail schooner, 3 head sails and a traditional square fore topsail. Keep reading...
Built to very high standards, she is a serious offshore cruising vessel.
Certified for 38 coastal passengers and 10 ocean sailing, she is also ideal for couples or families alike.
- 3 spacious guest cabins, 2 adjoining guest heads and showers are located in the private forward area, with crew cabin and head/shower located aft,
- Starboard guest cabin with a double bed,
- Port guest cabin with a double bed, which can convert to single bed with day couch,
- The forward guest cabin has a starboard bunk that pulls out to a large double, and to port a lower single and small upper double.
- TV (movable),
- CD player,
- Speakers in the cabin and cockpit,
- Partial air conditioning,
- Board games,
- Cellular phone,
Watersports & Toys:
- Snorkelling equipment,
- Rendezvous diving only,
- Kayaks x 2,
- Fishing gear.
GPS, Entertainment System, Autopilot, VHF, Scuba Gear, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: $ 10000 per week
High Season: $ 12500 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Newport RI
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Newport RI
- Marthas Vineyard MA
- Boothbay Harbor ME
- Kennebunkport ME
- Bar Harbor Maine
- Portland Maine
- Camden ME