Sun Odyssey 439 | Bareboat Sailing Yacht
"A Jeanneau is first, and foremost, for sailing."
4 Cabins - Split Enquire for prices
Simply, naturally beautiful... Keep reading...
At first glance she is clearly a Jeanneau Sun Odyssey. Moreover, the all-new Sun Odyssey 439 reflects the latest design trend that started with the Sun Odyssey 409. Dynamic lines, a hard chine on the hull, lots of hatches and windows, along with bevelled edges on the deck combine to form a powerful and straight forward design from the pen of Philippe Briand.
Her natural beauty is more than skin deep. A closer look reveals an innovative deck plan that makes sailing easy. A Jeanneau is first, and foremost, for sailing.
Three main concepts shape the Sun Odyssey 439: a fast, seaworthy sailboat, simple to use deck and sail plans, and a high-quality interior.
Check in/Check out:
- Check in: Saturday from 18:00,
- Check out: Saturday until 09:00,
- Recommended return to marina latest on Friday afternoon,
- Check in/out time different to the times shown above is to be requested individually, and will be possible subject to availability of the particular vessel.
- The skipper conducting the vessel is to be a holder of a valid sailing certificate and vhf certificate (originals to be shown at the check-in),
- During the check in procedure each client is obliged to pay tourist tax, please contact us for further details.
Furling Mainsail, GPS, Entertainment System, Autopilot, SSB. VHF
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Enquire for prices
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Split
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)