BELLINE II | Crewed Sailing Catamaran
"BELLINE II has a very interesting story behind her!"
Privilege 48 - 4 Cabins - Virgin Islands - St Thomas - Tortola From $ 11500 to $ 15800 per week
She is outfitted for luxury and welcomes you with all the comforts of home, including air conditioning. Keep reading...
Her crew place high priority on their friendly feel at home atmosphere, and encourage guests to discover the islands and to personally meet their inhabitants.
BELLINE II has enormous deck space for sun bathing and other activities. With an interesting history of sailing the world, BELLINE II and her crew is sure to satisfy.
- 4 luxurious and comfortable queen cabins with flat screen TV with built-in speakers, DVD/CD/CD-RW/MP3 player, bookshelves, air conditioning, fans and ample storage space,
- Each cabin has it own private en suite head and shower with hot and cold water, hair dryers, towels and soaps.
- Air conditioning,
- Salon stereo CD/DVD player/MP3 station,
- In cabin flat screen and CD/DVD player,
- iPod station in the club salon,
- Board games,
- WiFi in some local areas,
- Water maker,
- Sun awning,
- Deck shower,
Watersports & Toys:
- 10 person 60hp Caribe dinghy,
- Waterskis for adults and children,
- Snorkelling gear,
- Diving with a PADI dive instructor onboard (please enquire for cost),
- 2 person kayak x 1,
- Wake board,
- Fishing gear,
- Underwater camera,
- Swim platform x 2,
- Boarding ladder,
- Inner tube.
- Pick ups are available in Tortola, St.Thomas and St.Martin/Sint Maarten,
- Bed and breakfast/half or part board charters are available, please contact us for further information.
Internet, Entertainment System, Scuba Gear, BBQ, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: $ 11500 per week
High Season: $ 15800 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.