Lavezzi 40 | Bareboat Catamaran
4 Cabins - Whitsundays and Great Barrier Reef, Australia From AUD 4431 to AUD 5670 per week
This charter yacht is designed so that everyone can have a great time on a sailing vacation in the Whitsundays and the Great Barrier Reef. Keep reading...
Fontaine Pajot have been designing and building voyaging catamarans for many years, that experience shows in this charter yacht.
Accommodation on this charter yacht is provided in 4 double cabins, plus a fold down double bed in the salon.
The large sliding door provides easy access from the cockpit to the salon. Visibility is exceptional from the salon, cockpit or helm on your sailing vacation.
The centrally accessed cockpit features a rest area close to the helm station, as well as a dining area with a table at which 10 people can be seated comfortably on their sailing holiday.
For a bareboat yacht charter, at least one of the guests must have experience of skippering similar-sized charter yachts, or a coastal skipper certificate from a recognised sailing school.
Charter yacht location:
- This charter yacht is based on Airlie Beach,
- The charter yacht can be delivered to Hamilton Island for a small relocation fee, if you prefer to start and finish your charter there.
Yacht charter price includes:
- Exclusive use of the charter yacht and its equipment for the duration of the charter,
- Yacht and area briefing before start of charter,
- Charts, navigation aids and cruising guide for the Great Barrier Reef,
- Bed linen, pillows and bath towels,
- Bimini top,
- Snorkelling equipment,
- Dinghy and outboard engine,
- All local taxes.
Yacht charter price does not include:
- Transfers from airport or hotel to charter yacht,
- Crew or provisions,
- Great Barrier Reef Marine Park fee of AUD$ 20 per person per charter,
- Damage Waiver Insurance of AUD$ 400 per charter,
- Fuel and water refills at end of charter.
Extra yacht charter costs could include:
- Skipper at AUD$ 300 per day,
- Hostess/Cook at AUD$ 285 per day,
- Advance provisioning service.
Yacht charter notes:
- Minimum yacht charter duration is 5 nights,
- Yacht charter briefing starts at 9am on day 1, and you must return the charter yacht by 10am on the last day,
- Prices quoted are for a bareboat yacht charter per night,
- A refundable security deposit of AUD$ 500 is payable at the marina prior to departure,
- Low season specials (11 January to 31 March):
.....7 nights for price of 5
.....10 nights for price of 7
.....14 nights for price of 10
- Mid Season specials (12 April to 31 August and from 1 November to 23 December):
.....7 nights for price of 6
.....10 nights for price of 8
.....13 nights for price of 10
Yacht charter payment terms:
- 25% deposit to confirm charter yacht,
- Balance due 60 days before departure.
GPS, Entertainment System, Autopilot, VHF, BBQ, Snorkelling Gear
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: AUD 4431 per week
High Season: AUD 5670 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Whitsunday Islands
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Whitsunday Islands
- South Pacific
- Great Barrier Reef
- Hamilton Island Whitsundays
- Airlee Beach Whitsundays