Schooner 95 | Crewed Sailing Yacht
"Superb schooner for remote sailing adventures around Southeast Asia."
4 Cabins - Myanmar, Phuket, Malaysia, Indonesia, Southeast Asia From € 31500 to € 40000 per week
Minimum charter duration: Keep reading...
Charter yacht location:
- Nov-April - Myanmar, Phuket, Andaman Sea,
- May-Oct - Tioman/Sabah, Malaysia or Bali/Komodo, Indonesia.
Accommodation for up to 8 guests in:
- 1 master cabins,
- 2 double cabins,
- 1 twin cabin.
One extra double cabin can be made available to guests.
Charter yacht description:
This wonderful schooner, refitted in 2015, charters to groups of up to 8 guests, offering a sailing holiday of a lifetime around some of the least explored areas on the planet. She spends November to April in the Andaman Sea - Burma, Thailand, Malaysia and the Andaman Islands. Then from May to October she is in the South China Sea sailing Borneo, East Malaysia, the Philippines and Indonesia.
The hull extension work in 2015 was primarily to create a large aft deck, a deck that can be used for dining and relaxing. This area has a full awning for shade from the sun, or shelter from any tropical showers while at anchor. There is a BBQ attached to the aft rail, and the fresh catch of the day can be barbequed in full view and straight to the table.
Forward of the aft deck we have a more cosy cockpit with seating again this has a full awning which offers shade while sailing or at anchor. The coach house roof forward of the cockpit at deck space for sun bathing, forward of this are the diving lockers and foredecks with the anchor windlass and the bowsprit.
Guests enjoy a modern well-appointed interior with all the ‘creature comforts’, but in a vessel styled by the sailing yachts of a time gone by. The main saloon has seating for 8 around a teak dining table. This table has fold up leaves for dining, which are then stowed the rest of the time to allow more comfortable seating. Here the guests can view the 42’ LG 3D Smart TV. On board we have a digital library of over 2,000 movies and 2 terra bytes of TV series and documentaries, so should you wish for a quite night in front of the TV there is no shortage of viewing material.
The guest accommodation consists of:
- 1 Master Stateroom aft with double berth, seating area, storage and en-suite WC, hand basin and shower,
- 1 VIP Stateroom midship cabin with double bed, storage and en-suite WC, hand basin and shower,
- 1 double cabin with en-suite WC, hand basin and shower,
- 1 twin bunk cabin with en-suite WC, hand basin and shower,
- The Captains double cabin can be made available to guests.
The crew have their own separate accommodation forward, only accessible via the deck.
Water toys and entertainment equipment includes:
- 2 tenders, 2 kayaks, various fishing equipment,
- 2 dive compressors for qualified divers,
- Various scuba diving equipment,
- Divemaster must be in the group, or hired in,
- Large Smart TV in main saloon,
- Smart TV in master cabin,
- Powerful music system,
- Library of thousands of movies and TV shows.
- Cruising for 8 guests in Thai waters,
- Transfers to/from yacht,
- Services of captain and crew,
- Full board catering,
- Running costs ie fuel, water and marina fees,
- Local taxes and post charter cleaning.
Price does not include:
- Soft and alcoholic drinks,
- National park fees,
- Scuba diving,
- Crew gratuities,
- Burma sailing surcharges.
- 50% deposit, balance 2 months before charter.
Contact us for more information.
Internet, Satellite Phone, GPS, Entertainment System, Autopilot, Scuba Gear, BBQ, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: € 31500 per week
High Season: € 40000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Mergui Archipelago
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Mergui Archipelago
- Southeast Asia