Lagoon 400 S2 (2014) | Bareboat Sailing Catamaran
6 Cabins - Phuket, Thailand From € 3675 to € 8950 per week
Minimum charter duration: Keep reading...
- Possible surcharges for less than 7 days.
Charter yacht location:
- Phuket, Thailand.
Accommodation for 8-10 guests in:
- 4 double cabins,
- 2 small single cabins in the front hulls.
Charter Yacht Description:
This Lagoon 400 S2 is comfortable, elegant and distinctly contemporary. It is reliable, innovative and fast, easy to handle, comfortable at sea and at anchor. There is a 360 degree visibility from the saloon and exceptional light in the cabins. Key features are the watermaker producing 100 litres per hour, extra water tank, air conditioning in the cabins and salon, gas barbeque, electric toilets, 2 fridges, electric winch, generator, davits and solar panels.
- Exclusive use of yacht from noon on day 1 to noon on last day,
- Snorkelling equipment, dinghy with outboard engine, bed linen and bath towels,
- Local taxes.
Price does not include:
- Transfers, crew, provisions, hire of kayaks, fishing equipment, BBQ set, etc
- Fuel and water refills at end of yacht charter,
- Refundable security deposit and/or insurance,
- Post charter cleaning,
- Use of aircon at Euro 5 per hour.
Extra costs include:
- Skipper Euro 1050 per week,
- Cook/hostess Euro 910 per week,
- Advance provisioning service Euro 90,
- Post-charter cleaning at Euro 175.
- 5% for 8 days or more,
- 8% for 14 days or more,
- 10% for 21 days or more.
- 50% to confirm. Balance, including all options, 2 months before charter.
- Any further payments made at marina with possible surcharge.
Contact us about availability of this Phuket charter yacht.
GPS, Entertainment System, Autopilot, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: € 3675 per week
High Season: € 8950 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Phuket
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Phang Nga Bay
- Similan Islands
- Phi Phi Islands