SEA JAGUAR | Luxury Motor Yacht
Day Charter 20 Guests - 5 Cabins Liveaboard - Maldives, Indian Ocean From € 12000 to € 15000 per day
Minimum yacht charter duration: Keep reading...
- Day charters and live aboard charters.
Luxury charter yacht location:
- Male in the Maldives.
Accommodation for 12 guests in:
- 1 master cabin on upper deck,
- 2 double cabins with extra single bed,
- 2 triple cabins with 2 bunk beds and single bed.
All cabins on this Maldives luxury motor yacht have en suite facilities.
Water sports and toys include:
- 2 double jet skis,
- Hand-line fishing equipment,
- Snorkeling equipment,
Day charter price:
- May to Oct - Euro 10,850
- Nov to April - Euro 12,850
Weekly charter price:
- May to Oct - Euro 60,000
- Nov to April - Euro 70,000
- Embarkation/disembarkation at Male airport,
- Exclusive use of the Maldives luxury charter yacht for the duration of your sailing cruise,
- Services of captain and crew,
- Use of the Maldives motor yacht equipment, including tender, jet skis and fishing equipment,
- Full board meals and soft drinks,
- 4 hours fuel per day.
Price does not include:
- GST at 12%,
- Green tax at Euro 6 per person per day,
- Alcoholic drinks,
- Scuba diving. Dive boat with dive master at Euro 2000 per day,
- Extra cruising time at Euro 700 per hour,
- Relocation fees outside Male Atoll,
- Crew gratuities.
- 50% to confirm, balance due 8 weeks before departure,
- All payments made are non-refundable,
- Please take out personal travel cancellation insurance in case your plans change.
Send us an e-mail to check availability for this luxury motor yacht in the Maldives in the Indian Ocean
GPS, Entertainment System, Autopilot, SSB. VHF, Jetski, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
“ Captain Ricardo and his crew gave us a great time exploring the Maldives! ”
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: € 12000 per day
High Season: € 15000 per day
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Maldives
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Indian Ocean