Sun Odyssey 40 | Bareboat Sailing Yacht
"An impressive and exciting cruiser."
3 Cabins - Biograd Enquire for prices
The classic design of the sleek cabinhouse with abundant windows and portholes, floods the interior with light. This is warmly complemented by fine Burmese teak woodwork, comfortable and spacious seating, as well as roomy heads, and a well appointed galley. Keep reading...
A clear deck plan and a roomy, uncluttered cockpit make it easy to move about, regardless of sea conditions. There is plenty of space between the twin steering stations to walk to the swim-step transom, and position crew around the cockpit.
All lines leading aft to the cockpit, a furling jib, and lazybag mainsail system, make sail handling a breeze. With her ample sail plan, a high performance hull design, twin steering stations, and impeccable balance, this very stable vessel can really soar.
Check in/Check out:
- Check in: Saturday from 18:00,
- Check out: Saturday until 09:00,
- Recommended return to marina latest on Friday afternoon,
- Check in/out time different to the times shown above is to be requested individually, and will be possible subject to availability of the particular vessel.
- The skipper conducting the vessel is to be a holder of a valid sailing certificate and vhf certificate (originals to be shown at the check-in),
- During the check in procedure each client is obliged to pay tourist tax, please contact us for further details.
GPS, Entertainment System, Autopilot, SSB. VHF
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Enquire for prices
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Biograd
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)