LOW BLOW | Crewed Motor Yacht
"Vast open plan decks perfect for socialising and making the most of the Mediterranean sunshine"
Baia 78 - 3 Cabins - Monaco - Golfe Juan - Antibes - Cannes From € 29500 per week
- Manufacturer Baia
- Model Baia 78
- Charter Regions
Gulf of Naples
- Length23.8 m
- # Crew2
- Max Pers Cruising12
- Year2008 (2015 Refit)
- Cruising Speed42 knots - maximum 49 knots
- Hull TypeMonohull
- Motor HP2 x MTU 16v 2000 M91 2030hp
- Fuel Consumption600 l/h
- Crew Type Crewed
LOW BLOW is a high performance, graceful and fast luxury motor yacht, with a cruising speed of 45 knots. This is the perfect party boat with expansive decks and speedy transfer times. Keep reading...
- LOW BLOW boasts vast open plan decks, with many areas for dining and socialising.
- There is a very large sunbathing platform on the bow, the ideal location for relaxing in the sun.
- LOW BLOW goes almost double the speed of the majority of our luxury motor yachts for around the same fuel consumption. Travel swiftly from Cannes to Corsica, perfect for guests wishing to experience the French and Italian Riviera at speed.
Spend your days on the warm sands of Nikki Beach in St Tropez and your nights at the exciting Twiga Bar and Restaurant in Monte Carlo. LOW BLOW can get you to the best Bars and Restaurants of the French Riviera at speed.
Sample 7 Day Itinerary
Start your luxury charter in Golfe Juan and discover the highlights of the French Riviera during your seven day luxury motor yacht charter.
- Number of cabins: 3
- Cabin configuration: 2 Double, 1 Twin
- Bed configuration: 2 Double, 2 Single
- Number of guests: 6
Accommodation includes 2 double cabins and 1 twin cabin, all with lovely rich and luxurious interiors that will surpass all 5* hotel standards - such as TVs with DVD players and WiFi. All the cabins have full ensuite facilities.
Watersports & Toys:
- Tender Arimar 3.6m Sprintjet 100Hp
- 2 x Seabobs F5 S
- Paddleboard (upon request)
- Sea Pool (upon request)
- Inflatable Lounge ring
- Snorkelling equipment
French VAT is due on the Charter Fee. Expenses are estimated on average at 30% of the Charter Fee, depending on the exact requirements of the Charterer.
Internet, Entertainment System, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
“ Upon arrival a driver brought us to Lulu (now Low Blow). We were warmly welcomed by Mac and Emma. They had prepared, as instructed, a late light dinner which was excellent. During our stay Emma prepared food upon our request and it tasted great. Mac ...[more] ”
“ One of the outstanding yachts from the Antibes Yacht Show. Great decks for a group of friends looking to have a relaxing day on the water, as well as a fantastic music system for those looking to have a party. All this while cruising at 45 knots! ”
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
From € 29500 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Antibes
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- St Tropez
- Porto Cervo