The moment you board SEVEN SINS you will share our enthusiasm for this super yacht, she is 52m of incomparable luxury, from the dining, lounging and relaxing options. The pictures speak for themselves and illustrate the bespoke experience you will enjoy either in the Caribbean Islands or the western Mediterranean.
Our favourite feature has to be the large infinity pool that glistens on the aft deck! This is one step ahead of most yachts that have only a Jacuzzi, as you can fully take the plunge on the comfort and privacy of your yacht. Just below, there is a fantastic beach club, so you can anchor off the coast of Villefranche or Cannes where you can enjoy panoramic views as well as complete isolation to avoid the busy beaches.
The Caribbean is also a cruising ground for SEVEN SINS; imagine sinking into the smooth and inviting waters from the luxury of your sun lounger. You can’t get closer to the water than that!
The crew will willingly tender you ashore to explore the quaint towns of Eze, or the infamous Monaco, so you can have a coffee in the lovely Café de Paris and stroll around the F1 racetrack. When you are ready to return to your private yacht the chef will begin to prepare a delectable dinner. This is one of the many perks of chartering, a fantastic meal prepared around your preferences, in an exclusive and wonderful setting. Dine on the large aft deck table, with a gorgeous backdrop of colourful houses, hilltops and a sunset.
SEVEN SINS welcomes up to 10 guests in 5 stunning suites, each one being meticulously appointed and fully customised.
The best motor yachts get booked up fast, naturally, so get your enquiry in soon so we can help secure SEVEN SINS for you!
ELIXIR is a 55m Amels, one of the newest in the range, and epitomises performance and elegance. Her gleaming white hull showcases her grace and style, as she cruises in Southeast Asia for the Winter, before crossing to the Med in the summer. She was an easy choice as a standout yacht as she will guarantee fun in the sun, and happy hour every hour, with her exemplary features, crew and aesthetics.
If you are feeling energetic, ELIXIR provides an abundance of water toys that are suitable a range of ages (and confidence). Imagine being in the warm, turquoise waters of Thailand zooming around on the seabob, being chased by colourful fish as you glide. Alternatively, picture being in the serenity of Sardinia, and choosing a paddleboard to do your own exploring of the rugged yet charming coastline. If you love to exercise but water sports is not your thing, work out on deck with the crew with the wide array of equipment available so you stay in summer shape!
Relaxing is a key objective of many yacht charters, and ELIXIR provides all the facilities to do so! The exterior elevates this impressive yacht to a new level of luxury and prestige, with an inviting Jacuzzi, an abundance of sunbeds and bar awaiting you on the upper deck. You could easily anchor yourself here all day!
Head up for golden hour to have delicious cocktails served by the friendly crew, before having local cuisine served by your talented chef on the dining table. ELIXIR is bound to provide cherished memories both in your mind and your new and improved Instagram account!
After a fun-filled day soaking up the sunshine, splashing about in the dazzling ocean, and sampling tasty and fantastic food, you may want to retire inside. The interior of this yacht could be described by so many wonderful adjectives, as it oozes glamour, taste and artistic creativity. With dark woods contrasting the lighter fabrics, as well as intricate furniture and ornate detail, you will be surprised and delighted to notic new things on EXLIXIR. Above is the Master balcony, where after a serene sleep you can awake and enjoy a fresh juice to this delightful wakeup view.
If you are chasing the ELIXIR of life, this yacht may be the answer! We certainly think so. To understand how to secure this sought after yacht for a charter either in the Indian Ocean or the Mediterranean, get in touch and we will guide you through the process.
1. Book your sailing boat to beat the winter blues and head to the Bahamas before its too late! Some of my top recommendations for the Bahamas are the Lagoon 42 and 450 catamarans and Pegasus, a 40 foot Jeanneau. Either charter in Nassau, island hop around the Exumas and visit pig beach or in Marsh Harbour to anchor upon amongst the idyllic Abaco Islands.
2. Get your friends together to book the ultimate vacation sailing around Croatia this summer. Starting from Split or Trogir a two-hour sail a day in crystal blue waters can take you from quaint fishing villages to the party islands of Hvar. I would suggest the Lagoon 52 for a skippered experience, the Saona 47 or a Sun Odyssey 449 for the ultimate sailing experience.
3. Guadeloupe- find France within the Caribbean. Navigate around the archipelago of islands and immerse yourself amongst the green landscapes of this fascinating mixture of the Caribbean and French influences.
Be sure to visit the waterfalls of Grande Terre, eat Creole dishes with the friendly locals and visit Jaques Cousteau’s dive site at Bouillante which offers some of the best diving in the world, the instructors will even pick you up from your yacht to take you diving!
Sailing around this island is rugged, inspiring and sophisticated at the same time. I would suggest the Sun Odyssey 509 for exploring and sailing performance or the spacious Catana 47 catamaran for the ultimate Guadeloupe sailing trip with friends and family.
Visit my Guadeloupe blog to see why this Caribbean island needs to be on your 2019 sailing to do list!
4. August on the French Riviera – Sail from Cannes to Monaco and spend the nights at anchor overlooking some of the most glamorous locations in Europe or in the slightly smaller ports of Golfe Juan or Villefranche to avoid the busy ports of Cannes or Nice. Boats to charter are the monohulls such as the Sun Odyssey 349 or the Oceanis 48 for a romantic break or a family holiday or add a hostess on a catamaran such as the Lagoon 450 to receive the five-star treatment of the French Riviera.
5. Summer island hopping the Cyclades from Athens. Start your bareboat charter in the ancient city of Athens and spend a week exploring the iconic Cyclades islands. Spend each night on a different island and explore some of the finest Mediterranean beach clubs, ancient ruins and the traditional white rooftops of Santorini and Mykonos. Catamarans are the best way to explore these islands with friends and family but if you want to profit from some of the most idyllic winds in the world take the Oceanis 62 and profit from its sailing capabilities.
For our latest blog series, we asked the Boatbookings’ team members for their favorite worldwide charter yachts to share them with all of our clients, colleagues and suppliers alike. We begin with our CEO’s favourite crewed catamaran; HEMISPHERE!
HEMISPHERE is a 145ft luxury crewed Pendennis catamaran available for charter throughout Southeast Asia in such exciting, intriguing destinations as Fiji, Indonesia, the South Pacific and many more! She is one of our favourite catamarans for charter worldwide due to her chic and spacious exterior spaces, welcoming crew and of course the trampolines:
Launched in 2011 by Pendennis, HEMISPHERE is just over 44 metres in length (145ft) with a massive 16.6 metres beam (54ft). Her innovative design boasts creative features that blend speed and stability with both space and style. Catamarans are famed for their space and HEMISPHERE is no exception. Her spacious flybridge is sure to be your favourite area on the yacht. She features a Jacuzzi, sun pads and shaded dining area, along with an immense indoor/outdoor living area on the main deck.
HEMISPHERE‘s interiors, designed by Michael Leach, are quite simply stunning. The main saloon has contemporary styling with light woods, lots of natural light and comfortable areas for dining and socialising. HEMISPHERE also boasts a comfy game and TV room, ideal for younger charter guests. This fantastic yacht can welcome up to 12 guests on board in 5 well-appointed staterooms with a further two identical master cabins on the main deck.
Other highlights include a professional diving board, a 6m trampoline and a comprehensive diving centre with the latest diving equipment. Her crew of 8 include a fantastic British Captain, a renowned Danish chef who formerly worked for the Danish royal family, and 2 PADI Scuba diving instructors. So, whether you’re after exceptionally prepared cuisine, sunbathing with a glass of bubbly on the flybridge or diving in Southeast Asia, HEMISPHERE is surely the yacht for you.
HEMISPHERE will be available for charter in the 2018/19 Winter season in French Polynesia and the South Pacific, followed by Fiji, Indonesia and Tonga! She is for charter from $260,000 per week plus expenses.
CLOUDBREAK is a unique and astonishing 72.5m Abeking and Rasmussen motor yacht – an easy choice for our superyacht of the week! On CLOUDBREAK, you will adventure beyond, experience more, and relax completely.
Whilst many yachts can cruise in Southeast Asia or Scandinavia, CLOUDBREAK goes off the beaten track and paves her way in new waters. In 2018, she is exploring Madagascar, a bespoke experience where you can witness amazing wildlife and feel true freedom. In 2019 she ventures to Norway and Sweden, which will open your eyes to extraordinary views of fabulous fjords and breath-taking scenery.
The minute you step onto the passerelle, you will experience incomparable luxury from start to finish. This 72.5m motor yacht offers fantastic exterior amenities so you can relax as you admire the mountains, greenery and waterfalls drift past. The outdoor daybed offers a luxurious and comfortable spot for relaxing in the summer breeze.
Head down after a delicious breakfast prepared by your talented private onboard chef and grab a sunbed with an immense backdrop of the mountains of Sweden or aquamarine waters of Raja Ampat, Indonesia. CLOUDBREAK also ventures to the Mediterranean, so you can replace the mountains with colourful fishing towns, sparkling beach clubs and secluded beaches if you please!
As with any luxury motor yacht, the water toy selection is endless! From Seabobs to Kayaks, Kite Surfing to Fishing, whatever takes your fancy the crew will kit you out and give you a helping hand.
After an exciting day on the water, retire to your cabin for a heavenly nights sleep! When you awake, your first sight will be the dazzling ocean and beautiful anchorage where you settled the night before. To add to the therapeutic environment on board, CLOUDBREAK offers a sauna and pool so you can unwind and feel pampered! Yacht charters are the ultimate wellbeing vessels, where the crew and amenities will work tirelessly to ensure you feel healthy and happy.
To charter CLOUDBREAK for your next adventure, contact one of our expert brokers and get a bespoke proposal today. Charter this stunning superyacht today in Scandinavia, followed by the Mediterranean and Southeast Asia including Papua New Guinea and Indonesia. Charter rates start at €750,000 plus expenses.
Greek cuisine offers an incredibly rich and diverse array of foods and beverages that are the result of thousands of years of living, cooking, and eating. Greek gastronomy is known for its simple and elegant flavors, quality ingredients and nutritious and healthy content. It is a journey through Greece‘s history and the culinary influences that were left by numerous invasions, be them Roman, Venetian, Balkan, Turk…even English.
One of the many joys to be found in chartering a yacht in Greece is not just relaxing in such a tranquil area on your luxury yacht, but also being able to discover, taste, and experience the unique local Greek cuisine. On your yacht you might choose to charter in any number of fantastic areas, be it around Corfu and the Ionian Islands, Mykonos and the Cyclades Islands, Skiathos in the Sporades Islands or Kos in the Dodecanese Islands, but each of these areas and indeed each island in Greece has its own unique cultural heritage and cuisine.
The Sporades islands for example are well known for their use of dairy products and produce the most delectable spoon sweets and thyme honey. The local cheese pie and lobster and spaghetti are highly recommended!
The Cyclades islands are known for their charcuterie tradition while the Ionian islands retain more of a western European influence in its cuisine as it was the only area not be be conquered by the Ottomans in the 15th century. It is known for its braised veal sofrito, an exquisite dish flavored with garlic, parsley, and vinegar, its Semolina pie with almonds or perhaps its delicious spiced fig cakes.
The Dodecanese islands boasts a host of dishes based on bread and grains with bulgur and cracked wheat claiming a prominent place. Look out for delicious local dish of home-made pasta with caramelized onions that the islanders make throughout most of the Dodecanese! However, regardless of where you are on your yacht charter, you will come across some of the more famous Greek dishes such as the stuffed Paschal lamb and sun-dried octopus.
Our expert broker, Lambros Tsolakis, knows everything there is to know about the best greek delicacies. Varoulko Seaside, Funky Gourmet and Bill & Coo are his top 3 recommendations! At Boatbookings, we have years of charter experience in Greece and intimate knowledge of the yachts and the best places to go. Enquire today for a bespoke proposal.
After spending five months living as a local in Guadeloupe, our charter broker Alice, found many reasons to charter in this Franco-African archipelago known by many as “Gwada”.A mixture of languages, cultures and activities makes these islands among the most diverse that the Caribbean has to offer. Here is why:
1. Island Hopping The sailing possibilities are endless around the five islands that make up the French Caribbean archipelago of Guadeloupe. Each Island of Guadeloupe has a distinct and raw vibe and still manages stay in tune with its African and French roots.
Grande Terre –Perfect for surfing, Creole inspired food markets and white sand beaches.
Basse Terre –A perfect stop off to visit waterfalls, diving, natural beauty spots including the national park and natural hot baths.
Iles des Saintes – This archipelagio within the archipelago is a sailors paradise, ideal for exploring on bike and for water activities such as paddleboarding.
Marie-Galante –Well known for beaches such as La Feuillère, its stunning coral reef and 19th century sugar-cane plantation.
Or If you fancy visiting even more islands you can always sail to to neighbouring islands of Antigua (33 nautical miles), Dominica (26 nautical miles) or Martinique (52 nautical miles).
2. The perfect blend of Rhum and Croissants Due to its French legacy, every street in this Creole paradise will have a French Patisserie and, most definitely, a Rhumerie. Creole specialities are diverse from every other Caribbean island and typically include accras de morue (cod fritters), bananes flambées, fricassé de poulpe (octopus) and even a deep fried ‘Bokit’ sandwich with a variety of French fillings. It may be the only place in the world where a relaxing two hour lunch is acceptable. To begin, a Ti’Punch, a rum based aperitif, followed by a Caribbean curry and a bottle of French wine. From the finest of restaurants to street shacks, you are guaranteed to be able to find some of the most diverse food and drink that the Caribbean has to offer.
3. Diving The diving schools on the Reserve Cousteau are among the most reputable in the world. There is even a Jacques Cousteau statue at one of the dive sites. The relaxed nature of these French dive schools will give you an authentic experience exploring these crystal waters, and the opportunity to see some of the largest varieties of fish in the Caribbean. There area multitude of diving options from snorkelling, first time diving, exploring or deep shipwreck dives.
4. The Beaches There are 270 beaches spread across the islands of Guadeloupe and all are known to be gorgeous. There are both white and black sand beaches and even volcanos in the distant landscape.Each beach has a different vibe and many have quaint beach bars that serve planteur until the early hours.
5. Accessibility There are direct flights from Miami, New York and Paris to Pointe-à-Pitre, Guadeloupe’s main airport, which makes this archipelago of islands a must-visit for your next charter.There is also a ferry service from Antigua and many flights from other Caribbean islands.
Boatbookings has been organising charters in the Caribbean for over 14 years. If you are interested in chartering a yacht in Guadeloupe, please do get in touch with our expert brokers here. We have yachts available for charter in many amazing Caribbean destinations.
For further information about passports and visas when visiting Guadeloupe, click here.